Frank Miller to Direct "The Spirit"

I think I'll go to see this in the next week or two. It looks great.

This was terrible.

I've heard almost nothing but bad things about it and I can't imagine it will be good, but...

2431772212_6e8b70fa08_o.jpg

...I'm still going to see it.

I *really* don't want to see this. So I will try to see if I can convince my friend to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button instead. If not, then this it will be....

Bass said:
I want to see this, but Eva Mendes? Blech.

Planet-man said:
Eva Medes, UGH. Too obnoxious to be attractive to me.

And Ice, do your best to convince them if you can.

Oh it's worse than you think, I only love the picture for two reasons; one, she's wearing a skin tight shiny catsuit, and two, she's not trying to act.

The film, if snuck into or at least caught in the middle of the day at the cheap dollar theater, is worth it for the Samuel Jackson/ScarJo samurai scene.

And the bouncing foot scene.

I've not read any reviews. I saw trailer and it looked cool. Plus from the same guy as 300 and sin city I thought "how can it possibly suck?" I'll find out most likely Tuesday (half price day at my local cinema plus kids are in school so less people)

I've not read any reviews. I saw trailer and it looked cool. Plus from the same guy as 300 and sin city I thought "how can it possibly suck?" I'll find out most likely Tuesday (half price day at my local cinema plus kids are in school so less people)

It's only from the guy who originally wrote 300 and Sin City's graphic novels, the real drive that made both those movies great was the directors Zack Snyder and Robert Rodriguez respectively.

It's only from the guy who originally wrote 300 and Sin City's graphic novels, the real drive that made both those movies great was the directors Zack Snyder and Robert Rodriguez respectively.

I thought 300 director was was also doing it? On HOME the video of the director he says he did

Nope Zack Snyder is too busy directing Watchmen

that was it. I got confused for a second by trailer saying "from 300" your right when he said he directed 300 on HOME he was hyping up exclusive watchman stuff in new year not spirit. My bad.

Latest posts

Back