Grand Theft Auto IV

This was what ONE analist thought was the cause. No one in the area, just one of those analist that like to predict the future. Rockstar didn't comment about what's causing the delay. Feel free to imagine anything you want.

There's been more than one. Rockstar wont comment as if they say that it would hurt the ps3 , sony would hate them , their games would not be on ps3 anymore costing them money.

BUT anyway.... I only mentioned it as it was funny and GTA news.

WHY HASN'T ANYBODY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS?!

I have about 30 bucks to go on my reserve, which I'll just pony up on the 29th. I also have requested the 29th and the 30th off, with my reasons being listed as personal.

I might also consider taking the 1st off too. xD

Last edited:
I put 10 bucks down on it yesterday. I'm looking forward to it, as a native New Yorker and fan of the series since 3, but I'm not as excited for it as I was with Vice City or San Andreas. That might change when I get my hands on it, but we'll see.

I plan on getting this, but I have a hard time with games like this now that my son is older. I don't care to play mature-rated games in front of him, and since we play a lot of video games together it makes it hard to play when he's not around.

I put 10 bucks down on it yesterday. I'm looking forward to it, as a native New Yorker and fan of the series since 3, but I'm not as excited for it as I was with Vice City or San Andreas. That might change when I get my hands on it, but we'll see.
I wasn't either, but after reading the hands-on previews that have been coming out more and more in the last few weeks, I'm getting really revved up for it.

I'll be buying it when I get my ps3 in November

My brother is getting the game when it comes out as well. I can't wait to play it. I do more of the going around and creating havok then playing the story, but it's all fun.

Latest posts

Back