Grand Theft Auto IV

Cool. Do they still blow up as easy?

According to what I've read, no. I read that you actually have to shoot the engine block for them to blow up. Haven't tried it yet though.

According to what I've read, no. I read that you actually have to shoot the engine block for them to blow up. Haven't tried it yet though.

That is cool. The way I drive on GTA games my car is always destroyed.

Question to anyone that has this or knows. I read there is no army in it so what is the 6 star thing now?

That is cool. The way I drive on GTA games my car is always destroyed.

Question to anyone that has this or knows. I read there is no army in it so what is the 6 star thing now?

Batman.

Seven stars is a tornado. But you have to enter a code to get it. Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Leftt-Right-B-A

Last edited:
The entire game feels really different from the GTAIII games. Driving, missions, combat, police interaction. . .hell, the cellphone alone is ridiculous. I went on a date with a girl right after Roman called me about needing help with loansharks, and he called me after the date was over to yell at me for picking a girl over helping him.

I know this is premature, but I'm really curious to see what they do with the downloadable content and the next series of games.

What's different from the cellphone in San Andreas?

This game is incredible. So much fun... The city is so DETAILED! Man, I need to get this. My dad recently bought a ps3, too, so I can definitely get it... I've just watched my friend play.

I cannot wait until this game comes out and blows everyone's pants off. Literally. I was watching a commercial for it, and at first I thought they had a bunch of actors doing it. Then I relised. It was the graphics.

Another reason I can't wait to play is because I liked 3, and I want to know what happens. I didn't really like the sub-chronicles, and when this one comes out, I will be there...with my machete, just incase anyone wants to play a real life version :lol:​

What's different from the cellphone in San Andreas?

I'm trying to remember what the cellphone was like in SA. . .

You can call people, people call you at random times, you can schedule events/dates with certain people, you can activate missions earlier if you call people, you can get text messages, you can immediatley retry a mission after you fail using the cellphone, there's an organizer, there's a radio on the phone so you don't need to be in a car to listen to it anymore. . .that's about all I've used it for.

I'm trying to remember what the cellphone was like in SA. . .

You can call people, people call you at random times, you can schedule events/dates with certain people, you can activate missions earlier if you call people, you can get text messages, you can immediatley retry a mission after you fail using the cellphone, there's an organizer, there's a radio on the phone so you don't need to be in a car to listen to it anymore. . .that's about all I've used it for.

You forgot the camera.

****, man, I need a job....Grand Theft Auto IV, Iron Man, Harold and Kumar 2 - I haven't been able to play/see any of these so far.

I hear on multiplayer you can make your own guy and you can make him Asian.

Several people have told me that this is the greatest game they've ever played.

Also, I don't understand how the map is so "big." San Andreas was a state, but Liberty City is just islands. Is it literally bigger than San Andreas? I guess it probably is, because most of San Andreas is just country; open space.

I'd do anything just to play this ****ing game. I haven't even gotten to watch someone play it. Hell, I haven't even gotten to watch an episode of Attack of the Show with someone playing it.

Can you get a katana?

dcicourelh1.jpg

Chab_Gassie1.jpg

Those are my favourite

I cannot wait until this game comes out and blows everyone's pants off. Literally. I was watching a commercial for it, and at first I thought they had a bunch of actors doing it. Then I relised. It was the graphics.

Another reason I can't wait to play is because I liked 3, and I want to know what happens. I didn't really like the sub-chronicles, and when this one comes out, I will be there...with my machete, just incase anyone wants to play a real life version :lol:​

Pants gone.

Like what you see?

I need to get this game. God, I have too many games I need to finish playing:

Super Mario Galaxy
Lost - Via Domus
Turok

...and now Mario Kart courtesy of Ice. Thanks man.

However, the urge to play this is too great. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

So, did you kill
Playboy or Dwayne?
Also,
Derrick or Francis?

Playboy. There was no question about it. He was a little *****. Plus, I got a nice new safehouse for it. Does anyone know what happens if you kill Dwayne?

I feel like I've been playing this game like nuts, and I'm only a third of the way through it.

Last edited:
Playboy. There was no question about it. He was a little *****. Plus, I got a nice new safehouse for it. Does anyone know what happens if you kill Dwayne?

I feel like I've been playing this game like nuts, and I'm only a third of the way through it.

Playboy gives you a lot of money.

Latest posts

Back