Guitar Hero 3

Anybody got this for wii?

i didnt play any of the other Guitar Heroes... Is it possible to still get on the train with this one ? : )

Can someone post a list of the songs? And is it possible to upload your own songs on the 360 version? (Probably not, because that would take away from the possibility of more sequels). Thanks!

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

I want to play "The Devil Went Down to Goergia" (A.K.A. the song you play against Lou) again, but like two player and stuff, and i won't be able to download it because i got it for my ****ing P.O.S. PS2. grrrrr

that song is thoroughly awesome,

that's what i hate about IGN, there tongue's are crammed so far into their XBox 360's disk drive's, that whenever news comes out for both PS3 and XBox 360 they only make an article for 360 and this leads people to beleive 360 has all this exclusive stuff online when it doesn't

that's what i hate about IGN, there tongue's are crammed so far into their XBox 360's disk drive's, that whenever news comes out for both PS3 and XBox 360 they only make an article for 360 and this leads people to beleive 360 has all this exclusive stuff online when it doesn't

Maybe, I just don't read anything on the PS3 so that's why I didn't know.

Maybe, I just don't read anything on the PS3 so that's why I didn't know.

no i'm not directing it directly on you

after they post an article on IGN, usually on the comment board at the end of the topic you have a bunch of people saying that it's for PS3 aswell and once IGN get's the message they just copy and paste the exact same article into the PS3 section

Anybody got this for wii?

i didnt play any of the other Guitar Heroes... Is it possible to still get on the train with this one ? : )

I've got in on the Wii, but none of the others (though I played them a lot). I think, personally, III is harder than II, which is harder than I.

Yes, you can play III happily and rock out - but it's maybe harder than the others.

I've got it and I love it. But it's not for everyone. :)

Also, ever since I heard about ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE was on III, I've been waiting to play that.

AND TODAY I DID!

As soon as I unlocked it, I didn't play it on medium. NO! I went to EXPERT in quick play.

I COULD NOT PASS THE FIRST SOLO!

:D :D :D :D

But then I caned it on medium. :)

I think I'm going to sell my friend my copy of GH3 both guitars that i have, one of my old PS2's (i have two) a memory card and two regular controllers, and use the cash to upgrade to either the Wii version or the PS3 one

Thanks for the answer bass

any downloadable content for the wii ?

Any time anyone hears of or sees downloadable content for any of the systems, please post.

I checked a few days ago but nothing was available for 360.

Latest posts

Back