HBO discussion

Re: HBO Series

The Entourage finale was great. Ari Gold is always pure awesome.

Trueblood = Awsomeness! finally saw first episode Wednesday. I love it.

The Entourage finale was incredible. Ari going through the agency with the paintball gun was hilarious. Definitely an awesome episode... And Matt Damon's cameo was funny, although I can see people not getting it. Who else saw E proposing to Sloan?

Eastbound and Down.

See it....watch it....love it....crave it!

Kenny Powers!

Seriously. I went in expecting to hate it and loved it. Hilarious show. I'm glad it was renewed for a second season.

I've been trying to buy Generation Kill.

I love that show, too.

Too bad I hear that Flight of the Conchords is probably not coming back for a third season... That is terrible news, I know.

Also, who else enjoyed the final few episodes of Curb with the Seinfield cast? I liked every minute of it... When Michael Richards made light of his, er, racial situation I thought that was done tastefully as well. Larry David doesn't shy away from racial humor on the show so it was a perfect means to get away with something like that. Well done, Larry David... You've given Seinfield a great reunion.

Yeah, I was incredibly impressed with the Seinfeld reunion. Really well done.

An HBO series coming to the big screen......without HBO Films involved? I doubt it. Just sounds like a couple fans' wishing.

I love that show, too.

Too bad I hear that Flight of the Conchords is probably not coming back for a third season... That is terrible news, I know.

Also, who else enjoyed the final few episodes of Curb with the Seinfield cast? I liked every minute of it... When Michael Richards made light of his, er, racial situation I thought that was done tastefully as well. Larry David doesn't shy away from racial humor on the show so it was a perfect means to get away with something like that. Well done, Larry David... You've given Seinfield a great reunion.

FotC was great, but the second season wasn't nearly as funny as the first. I think they kind of ran out of material, and they said as much after the first season aired.

VVD said:
An HBO series coming to the big screen......without HBO Films involved? I doubt it. Just sounds like a couple fans' wishing.

Could it be something with another Warners studio?

Last edited:

There's lots of great shows coming... Treme, Boardwalk Empire, the show about horseracing created by Michael Mann and the guy who did Deadwood starring Dustin Hoffman...

Did anyone watch The Pacific?

I don't have HBO. :(

I don't have HBO or cable or internet, and I'm about a week or so away from eviction.

:( :( :( :( :( And it's a pity. I was looking forward to seeing The Pacific. BoB was great. I'll have to download it next time I have access to consistent wi-fi.

Treme gets two thumbs up from me.

Latest posts

Back