Hobgoblin Primer

I don't think that will be on his list of priorities... Revenge is what is driving him (Funny, huh?) and I don't think his father's going to have anything to do with it, especially since he's convinced his father's dead.

Goodwill said:
I don't think that will be on his list of priorities... Revenge is what is driving him (Funny, huh?) and I don't think his father's going to have anything to do with it, especially since he's convinced his father's dead.

you say that like you know the father and son wont meet up, come on now, this is comics, its obvious at some point norman and harry will cross paths.

Right, but as far as Harry knows right now, his father is dead and I'm sure he'll be less than willing to listen to Peter to find out otherwise. o_O

Look all of you think its gonna be Harry... which is the most logical guess.
But they way Marvel has been throwing the UU at us I bet it's gonna be Flash Thompso. Of course its just one man's suspicion

But if Hobgoblin dies at the end of this arc I'd rather see someone else as the goblin instead of Harry... Unless they're doing their resurection thingy again...

I think this could be an arc of some serious impact for peter. With the recent strange episode, he's left with thoughts of mary-lane dying on account of his actions. And the bridge incident hit peter pretty hard with the first encounter with the goblin. So does it look like a break up of peter and mj for a while?

In the solit the sides were purple and it looked stupid.

Gotcha... So, can anyone spoil me on this issue? I didn't get my issue in the mail and I'm eager to find out what happened!

Latest posts

Back