House of M series discussion (spoilers)

Johnny Bravo said:
Nice thinkin MWF.........
And Mags has come pretty damn close before....
but I can't see that character being offed with
X3 and the Wolverine movie in the works.
Doesn't make sense from a business point of view. I can see the mini ending that way except for the second death.Excellent idea though.
Good point...

****... :?

Not to mention he's a main character in their two biggest sellng books
. No way. Interesting thought though.

House of M #4 discussion [SPOILERS] (was: HoM #4 covers revealed)

Still wondering why HoM #4, variant and more were classified, well, Newsarama is here to say why:

Hidden for weeks, the "classified" barriers have finally come off.

With the return of...someone in House of M #3, the covers can be shown: Marvel has released to Newsarama.com the covers to House of M #4 and Pulse #10, both of which, featuring...said character. The variant cover for the issue is by Brandon Peterson.

"I know no one believed me at the time but, as I said when we first started on Avengers, Hawkeye is one of my all-time favorite characters," Brian Bendis said. "As soon as he died, we started cooking a way to bring him back and I could not wait for this day. He's back, he's got a fist full of arrows and he is not happy."

As for the covers:

Pulse10-2.jpg

HoM4-2.jpg

HoM4.jpg

Those are sweet. Even though I still haven't read issue 2 and 3. It got ruined for me by MWoF. It still don't see it as some shock. Also which cover is which?

thee great one said:
Those are sweet. Even though I still haven't read issue 2 and 3. It got ruined for me by MWoF. It still don't see it as some shock. Also which cover is which?
That wasnt MWF's fault.

The first cover is The Pulse.

The second is the HoM #4 regular.

The last one is for HoM variant.

EDIT: I screwed up, and NOW this is right.

Last edited:
Lame!!! Hawkeye hasnt even been dead for a year and they're already bring him back. But the covers do look cool.

René said:
Lame!!! Hawkeye hasnt even been dead for a year and they're already bring him back. But the covers do look cool.

I second this.

Not impressed. Although I do like HoM overall so far.

Goodwill said:
That cover with Hawkeye shooting up Wolverine is delicious... Tell me, Cad, that that's a bad cover.
Hahahahaha!

I was thinking that same thing when I saw the cover!

This one is the best of the whole 6 covers we've seen!

I'd probably care if four things happened:

1 - Hawkeye had a really a good death instead of accidentally falling into a plot hole.

2 - That he hadn't been killed off just so he could return, which is the entire point of his death it seems.

3 - That the only way his 'return' has any meaning is if you read Avengers Disassembled, which is awful, not only because the story was trite, but it makes it hard to claim you are trying to get new readers if every series is tied to another series that is out of print - thus, this is just a meaningless shock twist.

4 - The story meant something other than "Hawkeye's back, now watch everyone fight" which is an astoundingly awful idea.

I HATE ALL!

Latest posts

Back