Comic Board I call upon your help!

So one of my favorite web cartoons, Waterman, have been trying to make a feature length animated film for a while now. Trailer can be seen here. So Bryan Waterman has set up a kickstarter funding for people to pledge money, if he reaches his goal he'll have enough to finish the film. If funding doesn't reach it's goal all the money goes right back to you. And I want this film to be made, not only cause the Waterman episodes always made me laugh but because Leslie Nielsen is starring in it. His lines are already recorded it's just a matter of them animating it. So please pledge even just one dollar, cause I want to see this movie already!

So one of my favorite web cartoons, Waterman, have been trying to make a feature length animated film for a while now. Trailer can be seen here. So Bryan Waterman has set up a kickstarter funding for people to pledge money, if he reaches his goal he'll have enough to finish the film. If funding doesn't reach it's goal all the money goes right back to you. And I want this film to be made, not only cause the Waterman episodes always made me laugh but because Leslie Nielsen is starring in it. His lines are already recorded it's just a matter of them animating it. So please pledge even just one dollar, cause I want to see this movie already!

To try and raise money he's released the first two minutes of the film, and holy crap the animation is amazing.

[video=youtube;IseyTkPSZsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IseyTkPSZsk&hd=1[/video]

I'll pledge a dollar for every two scenes you do of UC Flash 2.

And I require proof of this deed.

Last edited:
I'll pledge a dollar for every two scenes you do of UC Flash 2.

And I require proof of this deed.

Make that 2 dollars for every one scene and we have a deal.

So there's only 9 days left for the funding so I'm going to see how many scenes I can add before say, End of Sunday EST. Anyone want in on this? Set you're own price, I feel the minimum should be 50 cents. The proof will be screen caps of each scene I've completed and anyone who participates will get an exclusive sneak peak at a scene of Houde's choosing (provided that it's finished). So right now there are 9 scenes considered complete, therefore only scenes after those 9 will be counted. So whose in?

Houde are you still in for 1 per two scenes or will you ante up?

Last edited:
One Chance

This is an extremely interesting game. Every living thing will die in six days and you only have one chance to make your choices. And when they say one chance the ****ing mean one chance. Once you finish the game you cannot replay it. Sure there are ways around it, but for the most part your choices are saved and you can't undo them. So the world ends in six days, what will you choose? Also the game is a bit depressing.

But here's one way on the final day if you don't like your choices leave the house than go back in, you'll start all over. Once you moved pass there it's locked. Other ways involve clearing cookies and such.

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a go.

I've been playing this game: Gun Blood. Two cowboys draw their shootin' irons. One misses a lot and dies, and the other is computer-controlled.

I find it really entertaining. The play mechanism is really smart. You put the mouse cursor over your gun barrel icon, wait until it says fire, then you have to whip up the mouse cursor, aim at the other cowboy, and click the mouse button to shoot. It's really intuitive and fun.

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a go.

I've been playing this game: Gun Blood. Two cowboys draw their shootin' irons. One misses a lot and dies, and the other is computer-controlled.

I find it really entertaining. The play mechanism is really smart. You put the mouse cursor over your gun barrel icon, wait until it says fire, then you have to whip up the mouse cursor, aim at the other cowboy, and click the mouse button to shoot. It's really intuitive and fun.

That game is pretty difficult and addticting.

Paging Dr. Seuss

Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Last edited:
Without cheats, the furthest I got on Gun Blood was round 8.

As for One Chance, I found it horribly pretentious and dull. It's just walking left hitting space and entering non-interactive rooms, you can only interact with one thing, stuff is blocked, and for a game about "choice", often just walking off screen to find out what's there constitutes a 'choice' that ends your day. And the only choice you have is "Go to work" vs "Don't go to work" and clearly, working is the only way to save anybody. Bloody stupid game. And it's so shamelessly emotionally manipulative. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at it.

Much better game; Zombie Trailer Park!

Without cheats, the furthest I got on Gun Blood was round 8.

As for One Chance, I found it horribly pretentious and dull. It's just walking left hitting space and entering non-interactive rooms, you can only interact with one thing, stuff is blocked, and for a game about "choice", often just walking off screen to find out what's there constitutes a 'choice' that ends your day. And the only choice you have is "Go to work" vs "Don't go to work" and clearly, working is the only way to save anybody. Bloody stupid game. And it's so shamelessly emotionally manipulative. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at it.

Well you can also bang the slutty chick and defend yourself from a knife wielding psycho

Latest posts

Back