Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
This is a topic for discussion of kick *** animated cartoons on the internet.

Some of my favorite series are:
College University
Tomarrow's Nobodies
Waterman
Apartment 51

I am officially in love with the Waterman show, it was always funny but he is now making a 90 minute movies version guess starring none other that...

LESLIE NIELSEN!

That is just so ****ing awesome. Check out the trailer They've also had Reel Big Fish guess star in an episode. And College University had Randy Macho Man Savage, OAR, andCynthia Rothrock. I have no idea how they get them.

Last edited:

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
that was pretty cool but I got no idea who the kitty crew are

Last edited:

Random

that was pretty cool but I got no idea who the kitty crew are

Well at newgrounds there are a bunch of groups who collaberate on project, Like the Clock Crew or the Lock Legion, those guys create characters with a clock or a lock (like a strawberry with a clock is Strawberry Clock, etc.) those two groups are very good, and from what I gather the Kitten Crew are a wannabe version with crappy animators though I have not seen anything they've don

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Well at newgrounds there are a bunch of groups who collaberate on project, Like the Clock Crew or the Lock Legion, those guys create characters with a clock or a lock (like a strawberry with a clock is Strawberry Clock, etc.) those two groups are very good, and from what I gather the Kitten Crew are a wannabe version with crappy animators though I have not seen anything they've don

Ahhhhh yeah I don't use newgrounds much. I use to but only for the games.

i remember one of the Clocks giving me **** for some of my cartoons lol

That sucks dude

Random

"He killed the black smoke"

"Okay Hurley I'm talking to the island and its telling me for you to go get fire wood over there"

JonnyFreeze

This was much better than i thought it would be
I loved the bit where he killed Michael. Too Funny!
lol @ the others being "terrorists"
None of my Marvel cartoons survived newgrounds. They all got BLAM`d into oblivion

Random

Charlie The Unicorn

One of the funniest cartoons ever, and I have to help give props to the creator. This toon was taken from him and put on youtube without his say so.

"Shun the non-believer, shhhhuuuunnnnnn"

Last edited:

Latest posts