Justice League: To the silver screen!

CGI is the perfect alternative. First of all, let me stop and point out that they're not talking about Pixar-style CGI. Before anyone else starts groaning about the animation, take a look at the trailer for Beowulf.
That's CGI?! :shock:

Holy damn. I saw the trailer in the theatre, and couldn't even tell! Hot damn! JLA with this would be way better than live-action, hands down!

Holy damn. I saw the trailer in the theatre, and couldn't even tell! Hot damn! JLA with this would be way better than live-action, hands down!
Now you understand.

*wisdom*

(And Beowulf is going to kick ***)

Fine. It's great CGI, but I still say you're not bringing a story truly to life unless it's live.

Forget it I'm torn. It could be great either way, the CGI is just more plausable budget and time wise. I'm good with either one. (Not sure with Tom Welling though).

Motion-capture CGI would be the best way to do this film.

I say this based off the size and scope of this project. For a JLA film....we're not just talking some big battle in the city. We're talking fights on Apokolips! You're gonna need a CGI backdrop anyways.

You're best bet is to go the route Beowulf went and get recognizable cast. Hmmmm....maybe the winner of the next Comic Dreamcasting round can do it since we already got a JSA?

Hell....I'm tempted to just do my dreamcast for this project and post it in here anyways.

I say this based off the size and scope of this project. For a JLA film....we're not just talking some big battle in the city. We're talking fights on Apokolips! You're gonna need a CGI backdrop anyways.

You're best bet is to go the route Beowulf went and get recognizable cast. Hmmmm....maybe the winner of the next Comic Dreamcasting round can do it since we already got a JSA?

Hell....I'm tempted to just do my dreamcast for this project and post it in here anyways.

We need to do a JLA Dreamcast so bad. It's the ultimate Dreamcasting round and I think the winner of this round, whoever it is, should do it.

You're best bet is to go the route Beowulf went and get recognizable cast.

I agree this is the best case scenario. Plotwise, I'm hoping for an adaptation of Justice, but that probably won't make the cut.

Worst-case-scenario: it's cartoony CGI with the characters looking and sounding like the Leigon of Superheroes cartoon.

And Bat-Mite's in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that ultra realisticc final fantasy movie type cgi?

If so I'm leaning more in the middle. Cartoony but not TOO cartoony , like TMNT was.

Not cartoony at all. It's almost completely real looking. Think like the cut-scenes in Ultimate Alliance.

Not cartoony at all. It's almost completely real looking. Think like the cut-scenes in Ultimate Alliance.

More like what Beowulf looks like than UA (though UA has great damn CGI graphics).

Then yeah I don't want that , It would be cool don't get me get me wrong but I want it TMNT style , I honestly think that would suit JL and be a cool way to go.

Then yeah I don't want that , It would be cool don't get me get me wrong but I want it TMNT style , I honestly think that would suit JL and be a cool way to go.
No, that was too cartoony, or at least, it'd be too cartoony for what they want to do with the JLA movie. It wouldn't be right kind of tone for the movie, nor set the right mood.

What TMNT was done in was something that was "All-ages"; mainly for the kids. JLA won't be the same thing.

No, that was too cartoony, or at least, it'd be too cartoony for what they want to do with the JLA movie. It wouldn't be right kind of tone for the movie, nor set the right mood.

What TMNT was done in was something that was "All-ages"; mainly for the kids. JLA won't be the same thing.

But JLU was cartoony and for "All-ages" , With adults been the big audience of Batman beings universe and Superman films ect.... same with none dc ones it could be cool to have family Justice league film

and prove it is diffrent to film universes more and could be fun. It's cool if no-one agrees with me but that's the style I want.

See, I don't want the main cast to be based off of any actors. I say base it loosely off of Alex Ross's artwork. I'm sick of dealing with whether or not "so-and-so" looks enough like "whoever". I want Superman to look like Superman, more than any actor ever could. And the same goes for all the other characters.
Is that ultra realisticc final fantasy movie type cgi?
AHEM!

I don't think this should be at all cartoony. Just a massive, epic, PG-13 action movie that just happens to be entirely CGI.

But JLU was cartoony and for "All-ages" , With adults been the big audience of Batman beings universe and Superman films ect.... same with none dc ones it could be cool to have family Justice league film.
JLU was a cartoon. This won't be the same because the companies are going to go with a different direction that the cartoon, just as other have done with every other comic adapatation.

JLU was a cartoon. This won't be the same because the companies are going to go with a different direction that the cartoon, just as other have done with every other comic adapatation.

So is this if it is cgi. It's just a 3d one. Like shrek or toy story.

Latest posts

Back