Kick-Ass series discussion (Millar/Romita Jr.) (spoilers)

Re: Kick-*** series discussion (Millar/Romita Jr.) (spoilers)

5 issues are out... the next should be out soon.

OH CHRIST!

Just because the issues aren't out doesn't mean there can't be a movie. :?

JESUS CHRISTO!

I really don't care. I don't see how this was written for any other reason than a movie pitch.

Maybe.

But it doesn't matter to me because I'm still enjoying the comic.

exactly... it's still really fun, and the art is fantastic. Who cares?

I really liked #6, especially all the comic references.

"I wanted to be this team's Wolverine" reminded me of the first Mighty Avengers arc, but you know, this time it was actually good and made sense.

Yeah, 6 was really good. I dug how he was so honest about his mixed emotions over being in trouble, yet at the same time psyched to find himself in a superhero-ish dilemma.

The ending was a good surprise, too, and unexpected.

Ppt, you think that's all that Millar is going to write on this book?.. Please Millar is alread working on a Sequel to this book entitled "Balls To The Wall" hoping to be in stores in August.

"Ppt," the movie is only based on the first mini. Please.

So I just read an interview with JRJR. Not only did Red Mist change his costume but he changed his name too for Balls to the Wall

The Mother F*****

And I dont even know what to think about this said Red Mist changes weren't even that originally... He was going to be called the C word according to JRJR. I literally was laughing through the whole article.

So I just read an interview with JRJR. Not only did Red Mist change his costume but he changed his name too for Balls to the Wall

The Mother F*****

And I dont even know what to think about this said Red Mist changes weren't even that originally... He was going to be called the C word according to JRJR. I literally was laughing through the whole article.

I think Mark Millar is actually a teenaged boy inside a middle aged man's body.

I think Mark Millar is actually a teenaged boy inside a middle aged man's body.

2010-05-09.jpg

Latest posts

Back