Lost *spoilers*

I read somewhere an interview from the guy who played ben about his character where he said that:

Kate and Jack got off the island somehow, but other castaways didn

Last edited:
In today's Official Season 4 News, Carlton told TV Guide that next season we will uncover the mystery of the Four-Toed Statue and there will also be "much more" Jacob.

Well, the way I see it is they've got DHARMA and the science out of the way in this past season... Now, they've gotta explain the more mythological/magicla stuff like the smoke monster, the four-toed statue, and Jacob. It should be an interesting run, especially since DHARMA (at least we speculate) will come back to the island by way of this freighter and wake up all of the island spooks... Could be very cool.

I was poking around about news about the Dark Knight, the next Batman movie... Apparently the dude that plays Richard Alpert is playing the mayor of Gotham in that movie... Anyway, on Wikipedia, the actor's page reveals that he'll be a series regular for season 4.

Oh, also -

The Season 3 DVDs are going to be released... December 11. Long wait. It is supposed to coincide with the late release of the fourth season. For business reasons, releasing the DVDs will help the show get more attention in the months closer to the airing of Season Four. Not that it needs it.

And...

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have gone silent. They said they refuse to talk about what is to come for the Losties after the leaking of the twist in Season 3. Don't believe what you read, folks, 'cause it's not coming from these two guys. :-D

I still loathe the whole "3 Seasons of 16" crap. Being able to watch the whole previous season at the rate of two or three episodes a night, leading up to the next season opener, is pretty much the only thing that makes the first two months of school bearable.
:x

I still loathe the whole "3 Seasons of 16" crap. Being able to watch the whole previous season at the rate of two or three episodes a night, leading up to the next season opener, is pretty much the only thing that makes the first two months of school bearable.
:x

Yeah, I'd still prefer two seasons of 24 each, so it's more consistent.

Plus, you know they're going to charge the same price for those seasons even though you're getting 8 episodes less than the other ones.

Last edited:
This is true... But there may be more extra footage that wasn't in the show or whatever.

Storywise, I can't see a problem with the 3 remaining seasons... Finality is a good thing for Lost, especially now. It doesn't, however, lend itself to marketability or to the sanity of eager fans.

I was reading an EW online column, with a guy reviewing the season finale. And then he noticed some peculiar... each season of Lost has plot similarities with each Planet of the Apes movies:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20040589_3,00.html

I Wiki'd the other movies... the fourth has a big war and is the most violent of all the movies (A big war between the freighter people and the island people? It's been revealed that the freighter people are going to be quite violent).

The fifth movie is a flashback to years after the war... and the humans and apes have decided to live in peace together. (Losties and Others beating the freighter crew, and living in peace?)

And then, taking the latest remake - you have a man crashing back on the planet. (Jack going back to the island?)

I think some of it's reaching, but it's fun to look at some of the random (and maybe not so random) similarities.

I was also reading the Lostpedia entry on Stephen King... we all know Lost has many references to his work. I didn't know there was so many. It's uncanny how much of his stuff is referenced in Lost. I'm pretty sure Lost is just one big dedication to Stephen King's work.

Latest posts

Back