Lost *spoilers*

Yeah, I was like, 'Oh hey, there's Sawyer- wait, What?' I saw an interview with J.J. (the creator of Lost, not to be confused with a newspaper editor) where he says that overall, a lot of the secondary characters from one person's flashbacks will turn out to know other island characters and that they'll focus on that as flashbacks for one episode.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Hurley said that. I laughed there too.

Monday night, Evangeline Lilly (Kate) is on Leno.

:D

That's interesting... We've already seen Jack's flashback interwoven in the Korean couple's so I don't think it would be too awkward to start doing something like that now. In fact, that just adds to the intrigue of the show, making it better in my opinion.

Also, with the 'secondary cast' being brought up... Who do you think are the main characters here. If you could, narrow it down to five.

Jack
Kate
Locke
Charlie
Sayid (Sp?)

What do you think?

Tonight's episode may have been one of the most frustrating of all and one that will end the consecutive weeks with new episodes as the "Next time on Lost" shows something we've already seen.

I want to know what you all think of the boy, Walt's, "powers". They struck me as odd; I don't know what to make of them.

Also, Claire?

Yeah...Walt is weird.....I'm beginning to think that maybe he had something to do with the death of his mom since they were not paying attention to him. I don't think he actually knows how to control his power. He might have been trying to make his stepdad disappear and instead caused his mom to die.....

I, too, was thinking that he killed his mother without knowing because she was worried about something he saw as unimportant. We'll have to see though; what got me was the fact that when they found the dead bird he was looking at a bird book and when the polar bear attacked, what was there? A comic book (In Spanish) with a polar bear in the interior!

Well Goodwill, you may have not noticed but Walt was also reading the same comic in the episode where we first saw the polar bear. I didn't notice it till the second viewing though.

ultimatedjf said:
Ever notice how every time the Polar Bear shows up (and gets shot or stabbed), Vincent goes missing? ...
Are you saying that Vincent IS the polar bear???
:shock:
hmm interesting....

I always miss reading the title of the comic book....I think its either a Flash or a Green Lantern comic......Part of the title was "Los Amigos....." = "The Friends"

Well, that's very interesting, D!

Aeroth pointed out to me that the safety deposit box number, 815, that Kate opened up only to find a toy plane was the same number of the actual flight that crashed on the island. That's 815 if you don't follow! ;)

Upcoming Episode info megaSpoilers!!!!!!!! (Dont say I didnt warn you!)

Episode 15: Homecoming
After the missing Claire returns with no recollection of what has happened since before the doomed flight of Oceanic 815, Jack and Locke formulate a plan of defense against her kidnapper, the mysterious Ethan, who threatens to kill off the other survivors unless Claire is returned to him.
Original US Airdate: 09 February 2005

Episode 16: Outlaws
Kate and Sawyer divulge dark secrets to each other while tracking a renegade boar that Sawyer swears is purposely harassing him. Meanwhile, Hurley and Sayid worry that Charlie is losing it after his brush with death, and a shocking, prior connection between Sawyer and Jack is revealed.
Original US Airdate: 16 February 2005

Episode 17: ...In Translation
When the raft the survivors have been building mysteriously burns down, Michael is convinced that Jin is responsible for the sabotage, which only further escalates their rivalry. Meanwhile, Sun stuns her fellow survivors with a surprising revelation, and Boone gives Sayid a warning about Shannon.
Original US Airdate: 23 February 2005

Episode 18: Numbers

(no info for Ep 18 save for the fact that I heard a rumor that Hurley's backstory is finally told!)

This is interesting stuff you've got here... It would seem that the show will get even more confusing from here until the end of the season! Speaking of which, I know that I have faith in the show, but are you noticing it's been getting more and more obscure as it goes on?

Yes. And I can bet that if you watch this week's rerun, that both during commercials and during the end credits they'll be heavily hyping it, as Claire and Charlie are fan favorites (and Claire's been gone for a while now). The promos during the ads will probably feature ALIAS in it too, since State of the Union (count how many times there's clapping!) will mean no new Alias Wednesday either.

Well, naturally, Charlie is my favorite character. I'm a sucker for people that I recognize so along with the man who plays Michael, I identify with Charlie. It doesn't help that he's been made a rockstar, too, because I'm a huge fan of that genre of music.

Yeah. I don't know if you watch ALIAS or anything (both that and LOST were created by JJ Abrams) - I don't really, I just happened to be watching once - but a few weeks ago Sydney (Jennifer Garner) was at a party and Driveshaft's "You all, Everybody!" was on in the background!

Latest posts

Back