Lost *spoilers*

I just saw both parts of the pilot last night and now I'm hooked. I do think there is a connection between the polar bear and Vincent but I guess I'll have to wait and see the rest of the eps.

I think Walt's got a connection with animals of some sort... I'm not sure, but that's what I'm thinking because, of the time that he's been on the island, he hasn't effected people and after the conflict with his father, wouldn't you think Michael would've died already? I'm not sure about your theory with the dog, but dogs usually do have more to them than people do sense-wise.

Hey I've only seen the first episodes. I'm pretty much guessing...

Finally we got the first episode(and the 2nd) in good old New Zealand with a 2 hour premire, its starting to look pretty watchable to see what happens with these peoples.
I can't see a connection between the polar bear and the Dog, from the first episode, cause the bear was shot (and maybe dead), and there not much evidence between those 2 except that the "2" are running around the island.
Can't wait for more though

The polar bear isn't dead though, because doesn't it reappear? And it was still breathing...

This is much better than that Ville Small show thing... ;)

ProjectX2 said:
The polar bear isn't dead though, because doesn't it reappear? And it was still breathing...

Who says there is only one polar bear? There was one polar bear that Sawyer killed and the other did run away... But we don't know what's going on yet.

For those of you who watch Lost, there's a commercial running now that says that one of the characters is going to be offed this coming Weds.! Anyone want to speculate who it may be? I'm thinking Claire, for some reason, I think whoever made this show is going to leave the audience guessing more and, since she knows the most, why not kill her, you know?

Rumors are also circling that it could be any one of the female cast members... In the caves when Jack and the crew first went they found human remains, one of the cadavers was female, meaning that, if the same thing were to happen to the recent group of people, one female would be left standing. I think it's stupid speculation; why would the same thing happen to the people now? Well, that's what's been going around, anyway.

Needless to say for those of you who watched the episode, it was amazing and it was certainly one of the best episodes since Boone's backstory was revealed (I found Kate's episode and Michael's to be a little off from what the show usually brings to the table, but the other episodes made up for it).

This episode followed Charlie... His character I really like because he's flawed and he tries to make up for it, but still can't seem to do things right. This is not only realistic but, in a group with nearly flawless people (Jack), it's a breath of fresh air. As his backstory suggests he's bruised from trying to get off his drugs and the woman who he was seeing says that he'll never be able to take care of anyone; this is why his relationship with Claire come off as a little forced and awkward at times. He's got something riding on his mind having to do with self-confidence and it's really great, I hope they show more of this soon.

Also, Claire... She doesn't remember a thing! Just what did Ethan do to her?

Ethan is now dead, too... The whole episode was him trying to get back Claire, but in the end, the people in the plane crash foiled his attempts by trying to capture him, but it was Charlie who killed him because Ethan personally threatened him to put all of the deaths on his hands if he didn't return Claire to her, he hung him up (literally), and he attacked Claire, which never sat well with Charlie. I was glad that he died, pissed that this is another open end. You would think the writer would tie things up by now...

How many episodes do we have left? I know next week's looks great!

Hey, thanks!

The one thing that I was wondering last night was Locke's loyalty... For some reason, I think he knows a ton more about Ethan than he is putting on and I think that will be a major thing by the season's end. He seems to be playing Boone, almost knowing that while he's on watch he will falter, and him and Jack had an odd conversation about the gun... I think it sounded like Locke knew too much about Ethan.

Hey, did anyone catch last nights episode? Pretty good, huh?

Although, I'm not sure what leaving the boar live meant, I thought that Sawyer's characterization was spot on. He blatantly belongs among the people on the island, however, he chooses not to... He really should confide in Charlie after he killed Ethan and all; I think that would be an interesting friendship.

Any other thoughts?

I heard the episode was going to be about him (I haven't read the interview yet). Do you guys think he can speak English? I think there's something up with him, you know? His character can't go on not speaking English forever...

Latest posts

Back