Lost *spoilers*

So then Locke is like "I'm bored. Hm what to do, what to do...I could...read book? Nah. Hunt some boar? Nahhh...mmmmmyeah I'm just going to start blowing **** up." And The Flame goes up in flames! GET IT? How subtle!

And then Jack and Juliet were all like "We all live on the Dharma Submarine, the Dharma Submarine, the Dharma Submarine! We all..." and then Locke was wandering by and he was all like "I'M BORED!" And we were like OH **** WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! And then sub was like ;LKASJDF;KSAD and Locke was all like "LOLOLZ"

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:
SO ready for this. 9 can't come soon enough...

Anyone wanna take bets as to what happens? DiB? :)

I'm saying Sayid dies... Just saying.

DiB - I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY doubt you are entirely accurate.

We'll see tonight. Wanna put a wager on it?

I don't think I've ever gotten a direct spoil from any source about lost since Boone bit it... Remember buying into the one where Paulo was shot between the eyes?

No, because I didn't buy that one at all.

Also, I read an entire summary about last season's epic finale where the decoy village that we now know was actually the Others' stronghold, where Walt lay hidden in a deep, dark room. Also, it included something about Sawyer exacting his revenge on Mr. Friendly for shooting him in the shoulder and, among many other absurd things, the Desmond flashback explanation included things that didn't actually come into fruition on the show.

On top of all that, I've heard my fair share of spoilers on this season finale, too.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD... Skip, please, if you don't want to risk being spoiled.

I DID warn you

Ok, so I hear that the camp will be split in two... One group following Jack, the other group following EITHER Sawyer and Sayid OR Locke. Even that is unclear.

Also, I've heard there will be a showdown between Jack and one other character... Drawing from the other "spoiler", I can imagine it being either Sawyer or Locke. One character out of the duel does not come out alive... Would they be so bold as to kill off any of the three driving forces on the show? They dare not if they want people to tune in every week. Could you imagine the show without Jack? Sawyer? Locke?

I think the character dying thing is false. However, there will be a showdown between Jack and Locke over Jack sending a message to Naomi's boat.

..AND, before it was confirmed that this episode was Jack's, I understood that this episode would be the long awaited Danielle episode, giving more backstory to the island as well as the Hostiles... Pssh.

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD.

The point is you're reading rumors, not spoilers. There's a difference, Goody. The source I got the info from accurately summarized last week's episode perfectly before it aired (mainly because they'd seen an advance copy, screening or press I don't know), and I'm positive they've done the same here. Like I said, we'll see in about 3 and a half hours. Then you can regret your doubts. Ahahahahahahahah!!!!

The "twist", as you explained it, would be the point where Lost jumped the shark. I would certainly watch how they explained themselves into the fourth season, but I could see myself losing a great amount of interest if what you have said is true. I think the same can be said for a lot of fans, perhaps not as devoted as we are. The show would essentially lose a lot of dynamic if, in fact, you and your source is right... Wouldn't you agree?

Depends completely on how its handled. It does take away a bit of mystery as to them ever getting off the island, but it still leaves open the questions as to who didn't, and why? That leaves plenty of story potential for the future.

Ok. Ok... I'm done.

I'm serious about that bet.

;)

SO ready for this. 9 can't come soon enough...

Anyone wanna take bets as to what happens? DiB? :)

I'm saying Sayid dies... Just saying.

I'd believe Sayid could bite it.

As for my spoilers, the biggest thing to me is the
jumping forward in time, instead of flashbacks
. That was the big spoiler in my opinion, and I'm sticking by it. Any minor on-island plot threads I won't commit totally to, but the
flash-forward
thing I'm convinced of. You'll see.

Last edited:
I'll wager my sub-nic... If I'm wrong you can ask E to change it to anything you see fit. If you lose, well, I get to use my imagination. ;-)

What Happened?!

They were able to call the freighter, Charlie died everyone else lived. Even John who tried to stop Jack from calling. Apparently the Flashback Jack had was a flash-forward to when Jack was off the island.

Question: Why did Charlie just swim out the hole?

Last edited:
They were able to call the freighter, Charlie died everyone else lived. Even John who tried to stop Jack from calling. Apparently the Flashback Jack had was a flash-forward to when Jack was off the island.

Answer: The hole was too small for him to swim through.

What an awesome episode. I don't want to wait for season 4:(

Apparently the Flashback Jack had was a flash-forward to when Jack was off the island.
Does this mean DIrishB was right, and Goodwill loses his subnic, as part of the wager? :wink:

And more importantly, does Jack being off the island mean he's gone from the show?

Also, I can imagine Michael going back to his old life, and shutting up about what happened on the island (especially since he was reunited with his son). But I don't think Jack would agree to that. Not after everything he's been through.

Could this mean we'll be seeing more of the outside world now? Because I'm not sure I whether I like that...

Does this mean DIrishB was right, and Goodwill loses his subnic, as part of the wager? :wink:

And more importantly, does Jack being off the island mean he's gone from the show?

Also, I can imagine Michael going back to his old life, and shutting up about what happened on the island (especially since he was reunited with his son). But I don't think Jack would agree to that. Not after everything he's been through.

Could this mean we'll be seeing more of the outside world now? Because I'm not sure I whether I like that...

At the end, Jack is trying to convince Kate that they need to go back to the island.

They contacted the freighter, but we still don't know if that's how they escaped, or if (as Charlie's subplot seemed to suggest), the freighter is actually a trap, and John and Kate (and maybe others) escaped later, somehow.

Also, any guesses on who's funeral Jack went to? and who Kate's hooked up with now?

Answer: The hole was too small for him to swim through.

What an awesome episode. I don't want to wait for season 4:(
No the hole was definitely big enough to get through
I'm no middle school physics teacher, but my guess is, the pressure of the water flooding the cell was too strong for him to swim against.

No once the chamber filler up past the hole (which he was definitely able to do) you could definitely get through. once he gave Desmond the message he could of certainly swam out, whether he makes the surface in time is another question

You mean why didn't he?

But the real question is, why didnt he just leave the room and close the door? Would the water still hold? I'm asking cuz I really wouldn't know myself.

But yes. Damn good episode.

A Hot Girl In a Bikini said:
So we didn't know what the hell to think about Juliet, and then there was some room with some motivational video I think maybe Tony Robbins made it or something, and then Karl is all like THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE and they were like KARL SNAP OUT OF IT and Karl was just like REDRUM! REDRUUUM!!! And they are like KARL COME ON!! And Karl is just like @_@ And that dude from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was all like "LOLZ CAMEO!!" and then he got pwned by Sawyer and meanwhile Karl was all like drooling and trying to eat dirt and stuff and it was kind of crazy.

I knew I wasn't the only one who cared about the Always Sunny cameo. rock.

Also, Goonies Never Say Die.

Last edited:
Jack won't be off the show, simply because we know he escapes at some point. And I doubt they'll do away with flashbacks- flash-forwards will be a once in a while thing, I imagine.

Actually John saw Walt in the pit, Walt said "Your work is not done"
At the end, Jack is trying to convince Kate that they need to go back to the island.

Yeah Jack told the frieghter about them than cut to the flinal flash back where we see that they are off the island. I imagine either we fast forward and see flashbacks of their rescue or show the first half of the season with them on the island waiting to be rescued and get some more questions and answers. I imagine they would have to go back for the final answer

Actually John saw Walt in the pit, Walt said "Your work is not done"

Yeah Jack told the frieghter about them than cut to the flinal flash back where we see that they are off the island. I imagine either we fast forward and see flashbacks of their rescue or show the first half of the season with them on the island waiting to be rescued and get some more questions and answers. I imagine they would have to go back for the final answer

My bet is either they didn't get off with the freighter, and they ended up staying on the island longer than we thought (three islands worth of staying on the island longer than we thought), or some of the lostaways stayed behind, and there's now a completely new status quo on the island, for when Jack returns.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I dont kno if this been said in here already but if it's a flash foward then why did he say bring my dad down here i bet he's more drunk than me?????????????????????

I had guessed this might b in the fututre but that line made me second guess it....then turns out I was right and i'm sittin here mind ****ed!

Latest posts

Back