Lost *spoilers*

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I dont kno if this been said in here already but if it's a flash foward then why did he say bring my dad down here i bet he's more drunk than me?????????????????????

I had guessed this might b in the fututre but that line made me second guess it....then turns out I was right and i'm sittin here mind ****ed!

You? Try not having cable all season and only catching the last half hour of the season finale. No idea. :crazy:

Definitely the best of the 3 finales so far.

What Hurley did..... wow. That was easily the best minute in the whole episode, and one of the best of the season. I was on the verge of tears of joy right then, as was I when Penny called out to Desmond.....too bad about that one.:(

I really, really, really, hope(and genuinely suspect I might get my wish) they bring Charlie back to life. It's not out of the question...... and this ties into my next point.....

Mikhail. Is he immortal or something? First the Sonic Pylons, then the Harpoon through the chest, now what appears to be a grenade going off within a few feet of him.... something's happening there.

What Hurley did..... wow. That was easily the best minute in the whole episode, and one of the best of the season. I was on the verge of tears of joy right then, as was I when Penny called out to Desmond.....too bad about that one.:(

I really, really, really, hope(and genuinely suspect I might get my wish) they bring Charlie back to life. It's not out of the question...... and this ties into my next point.....

Mikhail. Is he immortal or something? First the Sonic Pylons, then the Harpoon through the chest, now what appears to be a grenade going off within a few feet of him.... something's happening there.

Mikhail is Vamp.

Anybody mind typing a full recap for us poor saps who don't get to watch it until there are Torrents available?

Sounds very dramatic indeed...

Maybe he's Rasputin :shock:

Guaranteed Jump The Shark revelation, right there...

Last edited:
This is what I think will happen, seeing how this season ended it seems like its a lead in to a fast forward deal so

Season 4-

Most of the castaways will return home and have to deal with returning home, being thought of as dead and adjusting to life. Some will be happy some will not have a place

I can see Desmond after a happy reunion until he finds out what's been going on with her operations, and maybe investigate Dharma

Locke will remain on the island as we explore deeper into the Others and Jacob

I imagine the flash backs in the finale could take place towards the end of this season where some feel they have to return, Desmond would lead the campaign for this after finding out what Dharma was all about

I planned on predicting the next two seasons but I can't think of a thing. Now taking them off the island could be a huge mistake. The setting of the island is a character in itself, like the show Prison Break lost a great aspect of the show, which was the prison setting. Depending on how its done leaving the island could destroy the show

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I dont kno if this been said in here already but if it's a flash foward then why did he say bring my dad down here i bet he's more drunk than me?????????????????????

I had guessed this might b in the fututre but that line made me second guess it....then turns out I was right and i'm sittin here mind ****ed!

Damn that's right, mayb e he was high on those pills and forgot?

Anybody mind typing a full recap for us poor saps who don't get to watch it until there are Torrents available?

How long until the torrents appear? You might wanna skip the spoilers and see it first-hand....

:shock:

:neutral:

:neutral:

I'm genuinely surprised I didn't think of this. I really am.

Damn that's right, mayb e he was high on those pills and forgot?

NAH PLUS THE PRESCRIPTIONS HIS DAD GAVE HIM!!!!

JACKS DAD IS ALIVE I SAY!

watch him be jacob or some ****....

Last edited:

Guaranteed Jump The Shark revelation, right there...

I'll try my best.

Charlie is in the Looking Glass with the two girls. They're working for Ben. One of them's a total *****, the other one acts like she wants Charlie's dick. They tell him he won't be able to activate the switch without knowing the code. For some reason, he tells them Juliet's on the Lostaways' side. He's an idiot. They call Ben and tell him what's up. Ben deduces that his daughter's boyfriend tipped the Lostaways off, and he decides to intercept the Lostaways, with only Alex at his side. He orders the Others still at the base to relocate to "the temple". He sends Mikhail out to investigate the Looking Glass.

Ben discovers the Lostaways know about the ambush, and tries to call his assault team, but they're already on radio silence. Sayid and Bernard both make their dynamite shots. Jin misses, but ends up shooting one of the bad guys. A melee follows, and the three remaining Others end up with the upper hand, holding them hostage.

Back to the rest of the Lostaways, they realize only two of the dynamite charges went off. Sawyer and Juliet convince Jack to let them go back to the beach (to help the three with the guns) after Juliet tells Jack she knows where some guns are hidden. She's lying.

Locke wake up in a pit, his legs mangled, unable to move. He reaches for a gun, and tries to shoot himself, only to be interrupted by Walt, who tells him to stop being a *****, because he still has work to do.

Mikhail shows up on the beach and shoots at Desmond on the boat. Desmond dives, and escapes into the Looking Glass while the two girls are distracted. He hides. Mikhail shows up, asking where Mikhail is. He loses interest in that when he finds out the Looking Glass has been jamming radio signals. He has a brief conflict on the phone with Henry Gale, but relents, and Henry convinces him to kill everyone in the Looking Glass. He murders the nice girl and mortally wounds the *****. Desmond pops out of his hiding spot and shoots Mikhail with the harpoon gun. Him and Charlie run up to the dying blonde girl, who tells Charlie that the password is the melody of Good Vibrations.

Ben intercepts the fleeing Lostaways. He has a walkie-talkie and pulls Jack aside. He tells Jack that if Jack doesn't go away and stop trying to find a way off the island, he'll have his men shoot Jin/Sayid/Bernard. Jack doesn't relent. We hear three gunshots over the radio. They tie up Ben and continue their ascent. Alex finds out that Rousseau is her mother.

Juliet and Sawyer are at the beach where their friends are being held hostage, but they have no weapons and no way to fight. We find out that someone had given the Others orders not to actually kill the hostages. Suddenly, Hurley comes barreling down in the van. He runs over one of the bad guys, and they end up immobilizing the bad guys. Sawyer shoots Tom in cold blood, after he surrenders. They radio Jack and tell him everyone's safe.

Charlie is entering the code in the system while Desmond is wandering aroudn the station. After entering the code, Charlie gets a signal that there's an incoming transmission. It's Desmond's girlfriend. Charlie yells for Desmond to come over, but she doesn't seem to know anything about the rescue boat that's coming for the Lostaways. Suddenly, Charlie sees Mikhail out the window, with a live grenade. Charlie seals up the hatch before Desmond can run in. The grenade explodes. Charlie drowns, but manages to write a note on his hand to show Desmond before dying. It says something along the lines of "Not Penny's Ship".

At the summit, the phone gets a signal. They go inside the tower and turn off Rousseau's old signal. Parachute girl walks outside to try and get a signal. The phone rings. Locke comes barreling in. Somehow Jack gets the phone. It keeps ringing. Locke tells Jack to cancel the signal or he'll shoot. He thinks they're all supposed to stay on the island. They play chicken for a while, and Locke runs off into the woods. Over the phone, they get in contact with the freighter, who makes plans to come pick the Lostaways up.

In the flashback, we find Jack at the end of his rope. He tries to kill himself by jumping off a bridge, and inadvertently causes a horrific car crash. He manages to save the mother who's in critical condition, and the son who's alright. Jack's all over the news as a hero. We find out he's addicted to prescription drugs, and eating them like candy. HE tries to get a refill, but the pharmacy won't give it to him, and he freaks out. There's a new chief resident at the hospital, and he knows there's something wrong with Jack, refusing to let Jack operate on the woman he saved. The whole time, Jack has been carrying an obituary in his pocket. Eventually, he goes to the funeral home, only to find that no one showed up for the funeral. We don't know who's in the casket. Jack steals some pills. The chief resident confronts him, telling him that the patient is now lucid, and revealed the cause of the accident. He wants to help Jack. Jack runs off. Jack's apartment is full of maps and charting equipment. He's apparently trying to find the island. He finally manages to set up a rendezvous with Kate. He's become obsessed with crash landing. Apparently the airline gave the survivors unlimited airplane tickets for the rest of their lives. Jack has been going on a different flight every night, hoping it will crash on the island. He tells Kate they need to go back to the island. She calls him crazy. She has someone to get back home to.

Jack is sad.

Thank you so much, Zombipanda!

You're a lifesaver, buddy.

It sounds like so much happened.

The whole set-up reminds me of the resolution of The Prisoner. Anybody else here familiar with how that series ended?

I'm fairly certain that several of Lost's producers/creators are fans of that show.

Thank you so much, Zombipanda!

You're a lifesaver, buddy.

It sounds like so much happened.

The whole set-up reminds me of the resolution of The Prisoner. Anybody else here familiar with how that series ended?

I'm fairly certain that several of Lost's producers/creators are fans of that show.

;) I've been comparing Lost to The Prisoner since it came out. I think they've said in interview that it was a huge inspiration.

and yeah, it is similar.

Hurley was a was so ****in cool. That's why I love him, especially being tough on the walkie.

And than right after is why Sayid and Sawyer are both hardcore.

Poor Charlie. I can't but feel cheated by the fact he didn't just go out the door also.

Walt....

Son of a *****...

Locke stabbing Naomi in the back...

Son of a *****...

The flash-back in the future...

Son of a *****...

Last edited:
Holy********ingyes.

I ****ing had a feeling it was a flashforward. The thing that threw me off was that Jack kept mentioning his father... then again, I've been the guy who's been thinking Jack's dad's probably going to crawl out of the woodwork again... eh, who knows. I'm sure we'll be seeing more flashforwards, as it's the snake in the mailbox and it's going to change the show greatly.

I had read a rumour that Season 4 was going to be OYL, and I was pissed I was possibly spoiled. So I stayed clear of any spoilers from then on. So everything in the finale was a shock. I loved it.

I was thinking if it did jump forward a year, all the flashbacks would be during the missing year. But that might get a bit boring. But yeah, I think quite a bit of Season 4 will be flashforwards.

Mother****ing Walt. Is he still on the island or is it just the island telling Locke to get up? How did Locke know about the radio station? Did Walt lead him there? How does he know about Naomi/the freighter?

Hurley. Go Hurley. He owns. I love him.

Jack is back to being a badass. He's awesome.

Everyone's awesome. Go Charlie. YES! Go everyone.

What the **** am I talking about?

I feel like laughing. I feel like crying. I love Lost. This is why I love Lost.

Season 4 is going to be about the group on the freighter possibly taking over the island or some weird ****... they definitely won't be leaving the island just yet. Locke needs to help Jacob.

Do you think the freighter is DHARMA, trying to find the island again after Ben's taken over?

**** this show. It's impossible to predict anything. I love it and I hate it.

Mikhail!

Penelope doesn't know Naomi. Naomi's dead!

YES!

I had other things to say but I've forgotten and it's 11:55pm and I'm tired and I'm happy and I'm sad and now I've got to wait over half a year for more Lost. I love Lost.

LOST!

Latest posts

Back