Lost *spoilers*

138699d1272580248lostlo.gif

And an amazing poem.

Last edited:
bahaha

and do you remember when Sawyer stepped on that stick at the beginning of season five and people were saying that his foot was going t get infected and one of his toes was going to fall off and then he was going to go back in time and save the island and then the early inhabitants were going to build a statue to him?

remember that?

I don't necessarily think that "ominous" is a bad thing.

And the clip of Jack telling Locke that he's a "candidate" (presumably for surgery) made me smile.

woah. That was awesome, and so so sad. :(

I knew it was gonna be those four left.

I missed the first ten minutes again because of a meeting.

I am very sad now :(

Still a really good episode, I can't wait for next week where it seems we may learn more about Jacob and MIB

ARE THERE NO HAPPY ENDINGS?!

Goodbye Sayid, Lapidus, Sun and Jin. :(

I am glad most of the episode focused on the main timeline. The alternate timeline is for the most part pretty boring.

It scares me that Terry O'Quinn is terrifying in one timeline and sad in the other. :(

It's almost over! :)

I don't want Jack, Kate, Sawyer or Hurley to die. :(

Last edited:
Wow did not even think that Lapidus is dead but now that i think about it, he was not on the beach so it is assumed that he died.... sad.

I don't want this to end any more.

DVD box set will be bought if this show continues.

I was on the edge of my seat with this episode.... as soon as locke gave jack the bag i was knew he switched them out and thought jack would blow up which would have shocked the hell out of me!

Wow did not even think that Lapidus is dead but now that i think about it, he was not on the beach so it is assumed that he died.... sad.
Dman that's right, as I recall the door just hit him
I don't want this to end any more.
Same here just so that I don't see anymore of these characters die
I was on the edge of my seat with this episode.... as soon as locke gave jack the bag i was knew he switched them out and thought jack would blow up which would have shocked the hell out of me!

Yeah I saw it coming too, still damn surprised to see how many died. I still wished we got a bit more from Sayid before he bit it. He just didn't really have any moments to build to this

EDIT: Also, **** Yeah!

Last edited:
Frank Lapidus isn't dead. He's going to wash up on the beach, get up, smirk and say "That's why I fly planes, people."

This is either going to happen or I'm going to be dead inside for the rest of my life.

Dman that's right, as I recall the door just hit him
yeah a big metal door exploded into his face. He's done.

Last night Jimmy Kimmel started his monologue by saying, "It was a sad night on lost tonight, they killed off all the foreigners."

Frank Lapidus isn't dead. He's going to wash up on the beach, get up, smirk and say "That's why I fly planes, people."

This is either going to happen or I'm going to be dead inside for the rest of my life.

Frank Lapidus shall ride a chariot of Dharma Sharks into the Series Finale!
That. Must. Happen.

yeah a big metal door exploded into his face. He's done.

It really wasn't that bad, they could totally have him survive. It more or less knocked him down, whether he's conscious or not is yet to be determined.

Last night Jimmy Kimmel started his monologue by saying, "It was a sad night on lost tonight, they killed off all the foreigners."

That's not entirely accurate. Hurley's Hispanic, isn't he?

I've given Sayid's death, in particular, a lot of thought since last night. Ultimately, I can reconcile it and contrive reasons as to why it might even be appropriate, but it didn't have the sort of weight that you might expect from a heavily featured series regular. I mean, they didn't even play "Life and Death" when he died.

Latest posts

Back