Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

vintsukka said:
It's been announced a long time ago that the ending of Marvel Zombies will tie into the "Frightful" arc in UFF.

Yah, the thing is MWoF can be either a little slow or forgetful sometimes. So do what most of us do just smile and nod.

TheManWithoutFear said:
:noway: :roll:

ummm ... Marvel Zombies ended already and [no] one has a clue as to how it ties into UFF. And it didn't say it'd tie into the Frightful Arc. Just UFF.
Actually, it was said it would tie into the Frigtful arc.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Then how come we're all like "I don't get it" a few posts back when #5 was released?
I'm not the one said it would nor wrote it. Don't ask me. :D

But if you want to know, you can always ask on Joe Friday's @ Newsarama.

I honestly think it's not going to tie in at all. It's just to get more and more people to buy UFF since there's going to be a HUGE drop in sales once Millar/Land leave.

i just got my issue 5 so i can talk about it now. i was pretty disappointed in the last page because i figured when they thought galactus was comin they would all be ridin galactus` skeleton *** like a spaceship or somethin

While it probably had much more in terms of plot than most zombie movies, it still wasn't heavy on it.
You're the kinda guy who got that ****ty *** CRASH movie voted BEST PICTURE, aren't you? If it doesn't have some zany M. Night twist to it, it doesn't have "plot." Meh. DAWN OF THE DEAD 2004 received a perfect rating from ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY. I'm certain that wouldn't have happened if it didn't have a "plot." The plot is just watching what happens when these people get the world ripped out from under them like a rug, the subtle changes in character that happen in between giant, traumatic events. I've always said that zombie movies have the best psychology of any film genre, and are the most realistic in horror.

Anyway, this series was great until the end. That whole Galactus thing was stupid and anti-climactic. The fight didn't last long enough, or have enough meat to it.

Ice said:
Zombies! RAWR!!!

Ice, we're not going to have a thread dedicated to Marvel Zombies have it's pages taken up by a guy saying "zombies!".

ProjectX2 said:
Ice, we're not going to have a thread dedicated to Marvel Zombies have it's pages taken up by a guy saying "zombies!".
"Zombies Rawr" is zombie talk for: "Get back on topic."

Last edited:
Shaggy Bombastic, mostly.

Ha, you guys gotta have pretty hard cajones to handle my humor sometimes.

I don't mean it, but it's fun to poke.

ooww, we might get a sequel out of this yet.

NRAMA: Arthur Suydam seemed to open the door with comments in Pittsburgh for a follow-up to Marvel Zombies, which if memory serves you've already hinted at. At this point, readers and retailers would be more surprised if there wasn't some sort of follow-up or sequel, than if there was. So can we break the seal on this one?

JQ: There's a very good possibility that there will be a sequel.

NRAMA: Howard Chaykin said he has a limited series in the works? Details?

JQ: It involves a major Marvel icon.

NRAMA: Mike Deodato said he has been given a Marvel title of this choice? Details?

JQ: Still too early.

Latest posts

Back