Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

I got a few signed photos of this when i was in usa. I thought the art was just cool. Do i need to read the ultimate book with them in before i pick this up? and is it in a tpb?

No, you don't need to read the UFF stuff first. It's not in TPB yet but it is in oversized hardcover.

oh btw sorry if my questions were asked before but there was 15 pages to read. It was too much to read all the way for 2 questions.

You're putting too much thought into it. It's not supposed to be a profoundly meaningful story. It's just a fun little series.

Exactly. Ult Deadpool needs to not take a story about superheroes being zombies seriously.

They did a horror take on it in UFF (twice actually), which was awesome. They did a black humor take on it in MZ, and it was great.

HERESY!!!!

Ok, yeah LOTD wasn't as good as the first three. It was still awesome though.

I think my favorite part was when Dennis Hopper shot his assistant in the head. Classic.
No. No it wasn't. It was mediocre. This is coming from someone who shouted "Yes! They're walking up 79!" in the theater. From someone who's been to Uniontown. Someone whos been to the farmhouse they shot the original Dawn of the Dead in and took the tour of the Monroevill mall with the Machette Zombie. It just wasn't anything special.

what's all this stuff about a marvel zombies prequel?
Getting back on topic, it was said in another site that somewhere (Forgot where) that Kirkman had posted about making a prequel that was going to start this Decemeber. Of course since it wasn't an actual official announcement, probably why it hasn't been in any news nor solicited.

Getting back on topic, it was said in another site that somewhere (Forgot where) that Kirkman had posted about making a prequel that was going to start this Decemeber. Of course since it wasn't an actual official announcement, probably why it hasn't been in any news nor solicited.
Wasn't it a prequel one-shot and then a sequel mini? Or did I dream it?

Marvel Zombies was fun. But now they are doing the Wolverine thing again. Ok it started in UFF, but now they've gone to Exiles and who knows were after that.

Well, not the ones on his team, he tried to eat other wolverines around, and gorged himself, so they cut off his head.

Which he was still alive afterwards, so the good guys threw his head at the bad guys

Latest posts

Back