Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

I'm enjoyed' this one. It was cool to see Zombie Deadpool. However I really miss Sean Phillips on MZ (not Kirkman though). Machine-Man F*&^ing rules!!

Yes...verily.

I'm really enjoying Marvel Zombies 3. It is already cooler than the other series.

Nextwave-era Machine Man killing zombie fleshies.

How was Marvel Zombies 2 compared to the first series? I keep seeing it in the store but never really considered picking it up. I thought the first one was decent enough.

How was Marvel Zombies 2 compared to the first series? I keep seeing it in the store but never really considered picking it up. I thought the first one was decent enough.

I thought it was a bit weaker but much in the same vein as the first one.

I'm really enjoying Marvel Zombies 3. It is already cooler than the other series.

Nextwave-era Machine Man killing zombie fleshies.

Damn right!

It was more of the same, basically. If you liked the first one, I recommend checking it out. But DEFINITELY read Marvel Zombies 3...the first two issues so far have been some of the more worthwhile comics I've picked up in awhile (though that could be entirely due to my own reading habits). Its easily better than the first two volumes, and WAY more fun.

It also makes me want to see a MZ series written by Warren Ellis (but still starring Machine Man).

Hell, they should just turn MZ into an ongoing with Machine Man stuck in the Zombie-verse, written by Warren Ellis, Mark Millar, and Fred Van Lente (on a rotating schedule, each writing 4-issue arcs). It would be the best title EVER!

Maybe even use it to explain Doom's escape from the Zombie-verse, orchestrated (completely accidentally, of course), by MM.

Last edited:
I don't know...it sounds like it (Ruins) takes itself too seriously. Thats what I love about the Marvel Zombies tales, is they do the exact opposite. And MZ3 so far is doing it the best. It really is a perfect blend of the MZ and Nextwave comics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back