Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

See a preview of the next and last issue of this vol. at: http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=1810&pg=1

Looks like another great issue:

Zombie Black Bolt can now speak (due to necrosis of the vocal cords), and apparently talks a lot.

The 616 universe is on the verge of a potential zombie outbreak there.

Captain Mexica (Hero of Earth-1519: Aztec Empire Never Fell) in the Alternate Earths' Containment Area.

Machine Man's hologram trick and using Scorpion's own tail to smack off his flaming head.

Great stuff.

Looking forward to seeing how this one ends.

So did anyone besides me get this?.. I know DIrishB either did or is going too, but he's not here to talk about it... it was a pretty good story. But it seems that this story is not quite over yet. We will be getting a Marvel Zombies Vol. 4, featuring Earth-616's "Midnight Sons":

Midnight Sons / Earth-616:
Hellstrom, Daimon (a.k.a. Hellstrom)
Montesi, Victoria
Morbius, Michael, Dr. (a.k.a. Living Vampire): Marvel Zombies 3 #1
Russoff, Jacob (a.k.a. Werewolf By Night)
Sallis, Theodore "Ted", Dr. (a.k.a. Man-Thing): Marvel Zombies 3 #1

So did anyone besides me get this?.. I know DIrishB either did or is going too, but he's not here to talk about it... it was a pretty good story. But it seems that this story is not quite over yet. We will be getting a Marvel Zombies Vol. 4, featuring Earth-616's "Midnight Sons":

Midnight Sons / Earth-616:
Hellstrom, Daimon (a.k.a. Hellstrom)
Montesi, Victoria
Morbius, Michael, Dr. (a.k.a. Living Vampire): Marvel Zombies 3 #1
Russoff, Jacob (a.k.a. Werewolf By Night)
Sallis, Theodore "Ted", Dr. (a.k.a. Man-Thing): Marvel Zombies 3 #1

I picked it up. Wasn't as great as the first or second issue, but was a nice cap-off to the great mini. Easily my favorite MZ series so far, almost entirely due to Machine Man. His using mono-filament wire to kill the speedsters coming at him was genius, and I loved him blowing up Lockjaw with the brain-bomb. Hell, if Machine Man was in a panel killing zombies or cracking wise, I loved it. The rest of the book was kinda meh. Not really looking forward to the Marvel Zombies 4 - Midnight Sons idea. I think they had a perfect thing going with Machine Man as a super-zombie killer. As a machine he's immune to infection, and he's just an immediately interesting character with the right author. Oh well...I'll give MZ4 a try.

It was alot of fun, best use of the Marvel Zombies period.

"I am a synthetically created robot programmed to kill rotting fleshies and chew gum"

"and I hate gum"

:lol:

posted it in the Marvel Your Universe thread

and its for Marvel Zombies: Midnight Sons #1 not MZ4, this should be announced forapril/may, they'll wait sept/oct/nov for MZ4

:sure: ...

First off didn't know it was in the "Marvel Your Universe" thread. And secondly it is considered Marvel Zombie Volume Four. And thirdly it deals with Marvel Zombies thus it can be in this thread. I'm not sure if you are aware of this but what you said, kind of came off with a attitude.

First off didn't know it was in the "Marvel Your Universe" thread. And secondly it is considered Marvel Zombie Volume Four. And thirdly it deals with Marvel Zombies thus it can be in this thread. I'm not sure if you are aware of this but what you said, kind of came off with a attitude.

First off, don't be so sensitive, I'm not apologizing, I meant no harm.

second no it's not considered MZ4 because the last page of MZ3 said look out for MZ Midnight Sons, featuring the exact cast shown on the cover. whoever posted that on Comicarccommunity posted it wrong, that place is like wikipedia anyone can post to it. Joe Q posted it in his myspace column with a url that said MZMS-1 or something like that.

I never said it couldn't be put in this thread, I was pointing out the books real title, thats all.

Easy there. Nothing he said 'came off with an attitude'.

Apparently they have changed the title of Marvel Zombies: Midnight Sons back to Marvel Zombies 4, going from the solicits

Sorry Watcher

First off, don't be so sensitive, I'm not apologizing, I meant no harm.

second no it's not considered MZ4 because the last page of MZ3 said look out for MZ Midnight Sons, featuring the exact cast shown on the cover. whoever posted that on Comicarccommunity posted it wrong, that place is like wikipedia anyone can post to it. Joe Q posted it in his myspace column with a url that said MZMS-1 or something like that.

I never said it couldn't be put in this thread, I was pointing out the books real title, thats all.

Easy there. Nothing he said 'came off with an attitude'.

Wasn't being sensitive. Just pointing out the tude.

Apparently they have changed the title of Marvel Zombies: Midnight Sons back to Marvel Zombies 4, going from the solicits

Sorry Watcher

In the infamous words of Nelson Muntz....:

[youtube]rX7wtNOkuHo&feature[/youtube]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back