Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Well there are some ppl left in the asteroid M so, even if all zombies died, they could do a story about them. Maybe a zombie got in the asteroid or something...

i think they going to be apart of this "arc" maybe finding a way back to earth or something?

Shihad said:
i think they going to be apart of this "arc" maybe finding a way back to earth or something?

But why bother finding a way back to a planet populated by super-zombies? Also, are only the super-heroes the zombies and left alive (relatively speaking of course), or did regular people also become zombies?

I personally can't believe Magneto died so easily, He could have crushed all of them with a few buildings.

The idea of this series is freakishly cool to me! Zombies are the only things that scare me, So this is a no-brainer!

But I REALLY have to ask, How can anyone with super-healing abilities become a zombie??? Yeah, I saw zombie-Deadpool in that scan with zombie-Gambit being blasted.

...And did I see zombie-Ghost Rider??!! How does a demonic spirit become a zombie????

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:
I personally can't believe Magneto died so easily, He could have crushed all of them with a few buildings.

The idea of this series is freakishly cool to me! Zombies are the only things that scare me, So this is a no-brainer!

But I REALLY have to ask, How can anyone with super-healing abilities become a zombie??? Yeah, I saw zombie-Deadpool in that scan with zombie-Gambit being blasted.

...And did I see zombie-Ghost Rider??!! How does a demonic spirit become a zombie????
It's probably more of a disease than those characters being the "undead" like in 28 days later and Resident Evil. The concept of "Zombie" has evolved into more than that with every new mythos that comes out. I like RE's take on how it's more of a parasitic form using the body as a host keeping it alive. I think that's the case here.

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:

Magneto was winded after taking the machine down. He said this a few times himself in the book.

Also, he did try to take a building down on top of them.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It's probably more of a disease than those characters being the "undead" like in 28 days later and Resident Evil. The concept of "Zombie" has evolved into more than that with every new mythos that comes out. I like RE's take on how it's more of a parasitic form using the body as a host keeping it alive. I think that's the case here.

People with super-healing abilities should be completely immune to all forms of sickness and disease.

I like the REsident Evil version too. But in Resident Evil, The virus kills it's host and takes control of the motor functions... It's basically a virus-version of a car-jack, lol. But even with that explanation, How is it possible for Deadpool, Hulk, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider to be zombies?

Wolverine and Hulk both have hyper-regenerative abilities. Deadpool's healing abilities are even greater, And he's cursed with immortality. Ghost Rider is a supernatural demon/spirit. He doesn't even have any tissue to infect, He's just bones and hellfire.

And have they attacked Silver Surfer yet? I want to go to the comic shop to pick these up, But I can't right now.

@Iceman. Magneto did drop a bulding on them? Jeez... No love for one of the most powerful beings on Earth...

DIrishB said:
But why bother finding a way back to a planet populated by super-zombies? Also, are only the super-heroes the zombies and left alive (relatively speaking of course), or did regular people also become zombies?

I'm guessing they got eaten????
I think the people in the astroid m, are mutants, because it seemed magneto was the same "humans are the weakest link, Goodbye" before the zombies came, then once the sentry punched thro Magneto kinda became good, and helped people (thats how he explained it in UFF, i think)
I'm sure they would come to earth, either they tricked...... or they see Gah lak tus come?

Or maybe they being set up for a sequel (early as????)

Ultimate Deadpool said:
People with super-healing abilities should be completely immune to all forms of sickness and disease.

I like the REsident Evil version too. But in Resident Evil, The virus kills it's host and takes control of the motor functions... It's basically a virus-version of a car-jack, lol. But even with that explanation, How is it possible for Deadpool, Hulk, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider to be zombies?

Wolverine and Hulk both have hyper-regenerative abilities. Deadpool's healing abilities are even greater, And he's cursed with immortality. Ghost Rider is a supernatural demon/spirit. He doesn't even have any tissue to infect, He's just bones and hellfire.

And have they attacked Silver Surfer yet? I want to go to the comic shop to pick these up, But I can't right now.

@Iceman. Magneto did drop a bulding on them? Jeez... No love for one of the most powerful beings on Earth...

The Zombie-virus could be magic based rather than some virus. Like a super powerful curse of death

Random said:
The Zombie-virus could be magic based rather than some virus. Like a super powerful curse of death

i'm nopt sure that's the case...since it came from an alternate world's sentry...i think it's more along the lines of a virus that just makes you crazy hungry for flesh...enough that it will make you go to other dimensions to get it

Shihad said:
I'm guessing they got eaten????
I think the people in the astroid m, are mutants, because it seemed magneto was the same "humans are the weakest link, Goodbye" before the zombies came, then once the sentry punched thro Magneto kinda became good, and helped people (thats how he explained it in UFF, i think)

Yeah, it was basically a "lesser evil" type reasoning he had, that is the surviving people were the better choice compared to the zombies in Magneto's opinion.

I'm sure they would come to earth, either they tricked...... or they see Gah lak tus come?

This reality's version of Galactus/Gah Lak Tus is called Galactose...the milk devourer.

Or maybe they being set up for a sequel (early as????)

Its possible, or merely a plot point for later in this series itself.

Yeah i mean they wouldn't introduce those characters in the 1st issue to just not do anything with them.........would they?...........nah they wouldn't

But i really like the classic covers zombiefied..........i think they look mean as!!!!!!!

I hope Silver Surfer just incinerates anything that gets too close to him.
Silver Surfer's "Skin" is supposed to be like Adamantium, And he's pure cosmic energy on the inside. Not only can he not become infected, I'm pretty sure the result will be equal to a nuclear bomb if they pierce his "Skin".

Then there's Galactus. Although he appears to each race differently, He has always been a sentient star. So there's no way he could possibley become a zombie... Like it would make a difference in his behavior.

I'm also kinda rooting for Giant-Man
(if he's doing what I think he's doing)

Last edited:
Shihad said:
What do u think he doing?

I really don't know if these would be considered spoilers, But not everyone may have seen the scans.

I think he's trying to find a cure (with the un-willing help from T'Challa). But what he's gonna use it for? I don't know. Being the good doctor that he is, He'll probably try to cure all of the infected... Which could be a very bad thing. If he cures himself, The others will just go crazy and eat him. If he cures someone else, He might go crazy again and eat that person. See? It's a pickle!

If he's trying to cure everyone and save the world... Awesome!
If he's trying to cure some people so thet he'll have more food... Bastard!

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:
I really don't know if these would be considered spoilers, But not everyone may have seen the scans.

I think he's trying to find a cure (with the un-willing help from T'Challa). But what he's gonna use it for? I don't know. Being the good doctor that he is, He'll probably try to cure all of the infected... Which could be a very bad thing. If he cures himself, The others will just go crazy and eat him. If he cures someone else, He might go crazy again and eat that person. See? It's a pickle!

If he's trying to cure everyone and save the world... Awesome!
If he's trying to cure some people so thet he'll have more food... Bastard!

that sounds pretty cool..... i think it would be good, angle to have more food, just because that interesting and new
where did you see the preview

I looked at issue 2 today, and here's one scene:

Hank has been hiding Black Panther, it looks like, to eat all to himself. He takes a saw and saws off his right leg. No one knows about this, but than Janet comes in and finds his secret. She threatens him to either share with her, or she'll tell everyoen. So he grows big and hits her. He grabs her and says, "I can't let you do that", so he eats her.

icemastertron said:

Hank has been hiding Black Panther, it looks like, to eat all to himself. He takes a saw and saws off his right leg. No one knows about this, but than Janet comes in and finds his secret. She threatens him to either share with her, or she'll tell everyoen. So he grows big and hits her. He grabs her and says, "I can't let you do that", so he eats her.

I was like, "How Ultimates-like... and then I read he eats her. :lol:

icemastertron said:

thats wicked as.... i'm loving this series

Latest posts

Back