Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

Re: #3

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Is he dead in the 616? I never heard of him again...
I don't think he's dead. He *may* be depowered. He hasn't appeared in a looooooooooooooooooooooong time, from last I remember.

icemastertron said:
I don't think he's dead. He *may* be depowered. He hasn't appeared in a looooooooooooooooooooooong time, from last I remember.

Not sure if he's dead either, but he was Magneto's right-hand man for awhile, leader of the Acolytes, etc. He's a relatively well-known character, especially if, like my generation, you were force-fed 90's X-related books.

Liked the issue, as usual. I'm looking forward to this book more than most of the other Ultimate books honestly, with the exception of The Ultimates 2 obviously. Good stuff all around, and I'm looking forward to a big Zombie Galactus. Technically he's already a zombie in a way, seeing as he feeds on the "flesh" of whole planets and all. But whats he gonna do now, go to planets and just eat massive handfuls of aliens instead?

Last edited:

Is he dead in the 616? I never heard of him again...

He's dead. Magneto killed him. When Magneto was restored to full power. Cortez found his services no longer required; he was magnetically pulled by Magneto from a prison in Hammer Bay 50 miles to Carrion Cove In less than 20 seconds. The Impact Killed Cortez instanly.

the watcher said:
He's dead. Magneto killed him. When Magneto was restored to full power. Cortez found his services no longer required; he was magnetically pulled by Magneto from a prison in Hammer Bay 50 miles to Carrion Cove In less than 20 seconds. The Impact Killed Cortez instanly.
...cute. That's what happen when you try to **** with Magneto's granddaughter. =)

So the only not-zombies are the Acolytes? They are at the Asteroid M?

DIrishB said:
They were on Asteroid M, which is probably why they're not infected, but as of the end of issue #3, they're on Zombie Earth.

I remember in the first issue that Magneto was talking to some survivors.
So... how does Black Panther rescue Wasp? He is like...worst then Vader...

Yup, that'd be the Acolytes.

So... how does Black Panther rescue Wasp? He is like...worst then Vader...

He doesn't rescue her. He just takes her head with him for whatever reason and is talking to it after he escaped. He uses a crutch to move around, since he's missing a leg (and maybe an arm, just can't remember).

Also, remember that not everyone on the planet is a zombie. The zombies know this and taht's why they are glad to have the Surfer's powers.

Just consistently good.

Too bad Zombie Daredevil got killed off with the lot of them.

Galactus was awesome. I can't to see the showdown.

Black Panther was awesome too. I thought he was a goner but he's only missing a leg and the whole "remove limbs as not too infect" is exactly what I was looking for. Jan was funny in a sick kind've way.

Acolytes appearance lead by Cortez was awesome.

4/5

seeing ss getting his head bitten off by zombie hulk was pretty sweet...what i don't understand is why ss just didn't fly away on his board, i mean he can fly at near the speed of light, why not just hop on his board and fly on outta there???

I loved the issue and all, but I think the gory cover went a bit too far. I have an easy time with heavy violence/gore, but I think that, for a Marvel title at least, the cover to #3 was a bit too much.

But just a bit. :)

selfproclaimed said:
seeing ss getting his head bitten off by zombie hulk was pretty sweet...what i don't understand is why ss just didn't fly away on his board, i mean he can fly at near the speed of light, why not just hop on his board and fly on outta there???

I'm also wondering how they were able to tear SS apart. Isn't he like invulnerable or something?

cmdrjanjalani said:
I'm also wondering how they were able to tear SS apart. Isn't he like invulnerable or something?

Maybe, but so are these zombies. I mean Janet Pym was decapitated and was still alive.

Something has to give.

I got some new pics. of Marvel Zombies #1 3rd Print and Marvel Zombies #3 2nd. print.

Marvel Zombie #1 3rd print
MARZOM001_thirdprint.jpg

Marvel Zombie #3 2nd print
MARZOM003_secondprint.jpg

Latest posts

Back