Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

This series is a MUST in TPB if they are going to include the variants like they did for House of M.

The remaining zombies try to attack Galactus with their new cosmic powers but it doesn't even make him itch. They retreat and Pym leads them to his lab and is ready to confess about him secretly having kept Black Panther there, but they find he's missing and Pym tells the others that what he was about to confess was that he killed Janet.

Elsewhere in the city... The guys Magneto contacted in the beginning (Acolytes were they?) come in contact with Panther. One of them (a guy named Burns) thinks it's a trick by the zombies and attacks Panther but he throws Janet's head at him and Janet kills Burns. A couple of others launch toward Panher, but he holds his own even with an arm and a leg missing, and then Cortez stops the fight and says Panther was just defending himself. Cortez takes Panther back with them to Asteroid M and Panther takes Janet's head with him.

Some of the cosmic zombies have been cruising around the world with their new powers looking for stuff, they got vibranium from Wakanda, crystals from Strange's home, some stuff from Baxter Building and something from Castle Doom, and Pym uses these things to build an amplifier for their powers. Banner has found a way to fight his hunger by actually taking stuff from his stomach and eating it again. Yum.

When they go back to where Galactus was, they see that a bunch of villains are attacking him. There's Venom, Rhino, Stilt Man, Super Skrull, Lizard, Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Red Skull.

On Asteroid M (it says Asteroid III at the top of the page?) Panther reluctantly hands Janet's head to a guy named Reynolds, who introduces himself as "the science guy" and takes the head for testing. Then we see Forge is on board and he's gonna make a prosthetic arm and leg for Panther.

The zombies fire their cosmic blasts through Pym's amplifier against Galactus, and the final page is Galactus getting hit. To be continued...

On the last page we also see more zombie villains amongst those already mentioned: Juggernaut, Bullseye, Doom, Wilson Fisk (?) and Mole Man.

That's about it, wrote this in a rush, hope it makes at least some sense.

vintsukka said:
The remaining zombies try to attack Galactus with their new cosmic powers but it doesn't even make him itch. They retreat and Pym leads them to his lab and is ready to confess about him secretly having kept Black Panther there, but they find he's missing and Pym tells the others that what he was about to confess was that he killed Janet.

Elsewhere in the city... The guys Magneto contacted in the beginning (Acolytes were they?) come in contact with Panther. One of them (a guy named Burns) thinks it's a trick by the zombies and attacks Panther but he throws Janet's head at him and Janet kills Burns. A couple of others launch toward Panher, but he holds his own even with an arm and a leg missing, and then Cortez stops the fight and says Panther was just defending himself. Cortez takes Panther back with them to Asteroid M and Panther takes Janet's head with him.

Some of the cosmic zombies have been cruising around the world with their new powers looking for stuff, they got vibranium from Wakanda, crystals from Strange's home, some stuff from Baxter Building and something from Castle Doom, and Pym uses these things to build an amplifier for their powers. Banner has found a way to fight his hunger by actually taking stuff from his stomach and eating it again. Yum.

When they go back to where Galactus was, they see that a bunch of villains are attacking him. There's Venom, Rhino, Stilt Man, Super Skrull, Lizard, Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Red Skull.

On Asteroid M (it says Asteroid III at the top of the page?) Panther reluctantly hands Janet's head to a guy named Reynolds, who introduces himself as "the science guy" and takes the head for testing. Then we see Forge is on board and he's gonna make a prosthetic arm and leg for Panther.

The zombies fire their cosmic blasts through Pym's amplifier against Galactus, and the final page is Galactus getting hit. To be continued...

On the last page we also see more zombie villains amongst those already mentioned: Juggernaut, Bullseye, Doom, Wilson Fisk (?) and Mole Man.

That's about it, wrote this in a rush, hope it makes at least some sense.

I'm pissed for missing that! Sounds like a great issue. Zombie Villains... :twisted: I want my hands on this now. Thanks Vintsukka

Last edited:
It was actually pretty uneventful and not as entertaining as previous issues. Not bad though.

Yeah. Definitely the weakest issue so far. But 1-3 were all 5/5 for me, so this issue isn't really bad.

Oh and, at first I thought it said Asteroid III, too, but then I looked SUPER close and saw that they were connected and it is really just a very bad M. :D

Issue 4 gets a second print and see pics. form part 5. Sorry now word balloons.

Marvel Zombies #4 reprint
MarvelZombie4.jpg

Marvel Zombies #5
MARZOM005_cov.jpg

MARZOM005001_col.jpg

MARZOM005002scol.jpg

MARZOM005004_col.jpg

MARZOM005005_col.jpg

Last edited:
New pic. for marvel Zombies.

As for the latest cover – a spoof of Fantastic Four #1, Marvel declined to say where that image will appear - and has even suggested it may not be for a forthcoming issue of Marvel Zombies. Maybe it for the trades or maybe Marvel decided to do a part two for this popular series.

ffzomweb.jpg

Last edited:
I just came from Marvel.com and this pic above is labeled top secret! Could this be plans for a Marvel Zombies Vol. 2?!

Man i love there covers...... they are cool in a creepy way :)
So did anyone notice that sue is the only normal 1?

Ultimate Deadpool said:
Galactus BETTER NOT be dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffzomweb.jpg

Well, if that pic. I found of the Fantastic Four #1 zombie verson. There might be a part two and If it's true, then it's possible that Galactus could die in this one.

Last edited:
Spade said:
wait a minute shouldnt the zombie ff be in the ultimate world??? why are they on the cover?

A: It's just a cover. B: If I'm right about a possible Vol. 2. They could be sent back by the end of Fightful, if I'm right.

Latest posts

Back