Avengers New Avengers discussion (#1-20; spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear said:
That was some of the best comic reading I've ever indulged in...

I don't even know what to say... The whole thing was just so damn good.... :twisted:

WE TOLD YOU SO! :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
That was some of the best comic reading I've ever indulged in...

I don't even know what to say... The whole thing was just so damn good.... :twisted:

Told you! :D

So are you going to forgo your TPB only rule to get this one?

no sir... I'll buy these by the issue... but I'll comment on 1 and 2 since i got them both and read them in one sitting

Daredevil moments

may I add that Matt Murdock was awesome in this...

Foggy was so human i wanted to cry when he was in that cell

The moment Hyde broke out was great

Purple Man to Luke Cage (still confused about this)... when Luke was first looking at him when he was locked up and then at the very end when he started to control him... that reminded me of Dan Akroyd and Viggo (if anyone knows what I'm on about : twisted :

If you guys read DD you'd appreciate these things more
:twisted:

Non-Daredevil Moments

Carnage in the shadows... :D

Carnage getting torn to pieces

Electro to the other prisoners after he broke them out

People fighting over whose gonna kill Spiderman

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
on the unused cover... I see Captain America, Luke Cage, SpiderWoman, SpiderMan, IronMan, whose the other guy?? It doesn't look like the sentry at all
Maybe it's Sentry in a new costume or something... :?

TheManWithoutFear said:
on the unused cover... I see Captain America, Luke Cage, SpiderWoman, SpiderMan, IronMan, whose the other guy?? It doesn't look like the sentry at all

Not sure which cover you mean - what does he look like? Because there is a mystery member that will be introduced in the 2nd arc, and for now he's been depicted in a couple of very different looking costumes...

New Avengers #3 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Did I have to start this thread? Where is everyone? Anyway...

I thought it was mediocre with a lot of great moments...
which were...

Captain America gave me a tingly feeling everytime he would go to invite someone in... Damn he does that well...

Jessica Jones is having a girl. Makes sense with the female push marvel is giving . Thank god this will be an original character and not just a "She-Luke Cage".

Luke Cage's acceptance was awesome.

Daredevil's decline was expected... but it makes me feel like he definitely is not out of the picture... hmmm Bendis what ideas are running around that beautiful imagination of yours ?? :twisted:

Major Spoiler Jessica Drew, Traitor?? What's up with that?! I wonder if the guy at the end is the same guy responsible for the prison breakout... if it isn't we have two mystery men and a mystery avengers this is all "goofy nuts"

What's with the no sentry? Hmmm

TheManWithoutFear said:
Did I have to start this thread? Where is everyone? Anyway...

I haven't picked it up yet and I'm trying to avoid reading the rest of your post...must...resist....

I got the book. But I havent read it yet. To much freaking homwork. But does book does look interesting.

Latest posts

Back