Avengers New Avengers: The Trust discussion (#32-37 +Annual 2; spoilers)

Re: New Avengers: The Trust discussion (#32+; spoilers)

This whole issue sucked until the last, like, two pages and then it was just confusing.

Joe Kalicki is the new Victor Von Doom. He hates every Comic in existence. :p
Anyway, I liked the issue a lot. The Wolverine monologue was great, and I cant wait to see what happens. This title has been getting better and better since it started.

Last edited:

That is a good point. She seemed like a robot or something.

Theres also that issue where Strange cast that spell to see who had any ill intetions or whatever Spider-woman looked a little sick.

Theres also that issue where Strange cast that spell to see who had any ill intetions or whatever Spider-woman looked a little sick.

Another good point.

Wolverine17.jpg

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Ha...

No. You know what? I love this comic and it is so good that I will give this the benefit of the doubt.

I'm afraid we might have lost Proj though.

No. You know what? I love this comic and it is so good that I will give this the benefit of the doubt.

I'm afraid we might have lost Proj though.

It's obviously crossing over with the Venom virus arc that's coming in Mighty Avengers.

Okay. . .

Okay. . .

*hyperventilates*

I think Bendis has hacked our chat room.

Specifically E, I think he has taken over E's brain.

E! DON'T GO TOWARD THE LIGHT!

"But I can't help it...it's so beautiful...with USM...New Avengers...oh wait, I see Powers in th middle, turning around."

I haven't read anything about Skrulls that's not in Earth X, Young Avengers and Runaways. However... they're supposedly a proud warrior race, right? But their main weapon is deception and infiltration. It'd be interesting to see what kind of values and culture that situation produces. If properly explored in this crossover, it could make it worth it. This probably won't happen, though.

And I still don't know how you can kill a Skrull by stabbing it.

I finally read #32 last night.

Good Gravy Marie I love this book. Although this was probably the worst I've seen Yu. His art looked too sketchy and rushed.

But everything Wolverine said is true. Everyone is suspect. Everyone.

And I seriously had no clue how Spidey webbing up the plane was gonna help? It doesn't make sense....unless the webs were to act as a shock absorber? But what the hell was up with Jess. I'd like to say that it's a red herring and that it's deeper than that...it's gotta be. I'm thinking she's not a Skrull....but she and Fury knew about the Skrulls and she couldn't afford to have it all end like in just a plane crash.

Bring back Fury.

Latest posts

Back