Nextwave series discussion (Spoilers!)

I never really got why you guys were always yelling out "Nextwave" consistently and at random intervals, but now I have been enlightened.

My local comic shop (Comic City for anyone in the Detroit area) is really good about having back issues. I bought the first 9 today. Got over charged but whatever. NEXTWAVE!!! (I feel so included).

I never really got why you guys were always yelling out "Nextwave" consistently and at random intervals, but now I have been enlightened.

My local comic shop (Comic City for anyone in the Detroit area) is really good about having back issues. I bought the first 9 today. Got over charged but whatever. NEXTWAVE!!! (I feel so included).
you have been awakened to what a truly god level comic book can be. your epiphany is complete you are officially welcome to Ultimatecentral

*EDIT* damnit i forgot
NEXTWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I love 12 page spreads.

NEXTWAVE

BLATANTLY WASTING YOUR MONEY SINCE 2006​

Last edited:
I only like 12 page spreads if the Beasts from berlin make an appearance in them. And giant gorilla Woverines.

You got lucky this time, Ellis.

12 page spreads are ****ing awesome. I love those Elvis Presley MODOKs firing burgers and the Soviet Gorillas.

Nextwave is in your room and touching your stuff.

I printed out those spreads and am going to make a massive *** poster.

NEXTWAVE!

Finally read it today.

The spreads were TEH AWESOME.

Proj - that's a cool idea with the poster. I think I'm going to turn them into desktop wallpapers.

Zombie Dirk Anger is the coolest thing ever.

I am SO gonna miss this book.

I gave the entire run so far to a friend of mine for her to take home and read. She came back over the next day and as soon as I opened the door she punched me in the mouth and screamed that she needed more NEXTWAVE! :lol:

Then we made out.

I want a Nextwave poster too.

omg i'm so pissed this book is going away. my favorite part of the spreads?

did anyone catch the "snakes on a plane"?

#12 was the best thing ever. I don't know what else to say. I can't wait to invest in seventeen copies of the TPBs, in case I lose the other sixteen.

Latest posts

Back