Re: PrisonBreak

Oh, God. I knew it. I knew this was going to be an "everything goes wrong before the big game" episode.

Abruzzi's death was definitely an unpleasant surprise, despite his religious personality being quite unimpressive and boring to watch. But that fact that T-Bag killed him...wow, just as I was feeling sorry for the man who just lost his cousin and nephew. Unbelievable. So are they even going to have a flight waiting for them anymore?

So basically, next time, we now have one of the secret service agents helping Veronica, the countdown to Lincoln's execution, and the big escape. If they can successfully fit all that into one hour, it'll easy be my favorite episode thus far.

Next week will be awesome, and here's to hoping that it won't end in a cliffhanger. Let them be out of the prison by ten o'clock next week, I say.

NOOOOO!!! NOT ABRUZZI!!! :cry: He was awesome... damnit!

The episode definitely wasn't the best but that last ten minutes was crazy.

Sucre's girl having a kid is awesome, Lincoln getting into trouble was great too... Abruzzi's 12 min religious stint was just out of place. I loved C-Note talking **** and the T-Bag/Westmoreland interaction was one of my favorites of the season... the good secret service agent, so happy about that.

What I'm looking forward too most is Bellick to Michael which was not shown at all in that small preview. Next week's gonna be hott.

but I can only give the episode a 3.5/5

Aeroth said:
Next week will be awesome, and here's to hoping that it won't end in a cliffhanger. Let them be out of the prison by ten o'clock next week, I say.
What Im thinking is that it'll end with them officially out.

TheManWithoutFear said:
but I can only give the episode a 3.5/5
I'd say that's the best rating for this episode, too. It was good, but had some flaws.

Cant wait to see the fall finally. It'll kick ***.

icemastertron said:
What Im thinking is that it'll end with them officially out.

I'd say that's the best rating for this episode, too. It was good, but had some flaws.
Ok, I was really tired so I was worried I just didn't get the impact of the entire episode. But yeah, up until the last 5 minutes it was mediocre.

Oh man! They didn't even break out!

I seriously DID NOT see that one coming, even though this show had crazy surprises.

New episodes in March. Better than May, as I had guessed. 4 months. Damn, that's the same as waiting for new seasons that start in Sept. after ending in May.

Aww man this episode left me wanting more now that we have to wait till march to see what happens. At least we have 24

This episode had some great revalations
The Vice-president isnt dead(Then why make it look like a murder?)
I did not see that coming at all.

Re: PrisonBreak *Spoilers*

Hey how is it that the vent was changed in one day? Doesnt it take a few days to get the right supplies and organize it.

Meh.....I just feel jipped.

I was at least hoping for some kinda wrap-up. This was no better than any other cliffhanger ending.

Wow. Wow. Wow. That was...breathtaking. The suspense and thrills of that last half hour more than make up for ending things with a cliffhanger. Absolutely spectacular. It was everything I expected and more.

However, our stupid FOX affiliate station started the evening news early tonight due to a forthcoming winter storm, meaning...

THOSE F***ERS DIDN'T SHOW ME THE SCENES FROM FUTURE EPISODES!

Can someone please summarize the trailer at the end for me, and/or provide me with a link to somewhere where I can download it?

A lot of people felt gypped. But the episode was Prison Break Calibur. Considering all of the rewrites the creators had to do to extend this series, I'd say they're still going a helluva a job.

Great episode and definitely the most intense so far. Which will definitely be rivaled by their hour by hour deal they'll probably be doing in 4 months.

I'm glad Abruzzi's still alive. Veronica's in some ****. The boys don't look like they'll be on the run on the outside of the prison but within the walls. I feel bad for the secret service agent. That sucks but he seemed, for someone who has experience with the Secret Service, he was acting incredibly stupid with how he was handling things.

5/5

TheManWithoutFear said:
A lot of people felt gypped. But the episode was Prison Break Calibur. Considering all of the rewrites the creators had to do to extend this series, I'd say they're still going a helluva a job.

Great episode and definitely the most intense so far. Which will definitely be rivaled by their hour by hour deal they'll probably be doing in 4 months.

I'm glad Abruzzi's still alive. Veronica's in some ****. The boys don't look like they'll be on the run on the outside of the prison but within the walls. I feel bad for the secret service agent. That sucks but he seemed, for someone who has experience with the Secret Service, he was acting incredibly stupid with how he was handling things.

5/5

Yeah I heard they wrote it out for two seasons so of course its going to be stretched

Aeroth said:
However, our stupid FOX affiliate station started the evening news early tonight due to a forthcoming winter storm, meaning...

THOSE F***ERS DIDN'T SHOW ME THE SCENES FROM FUTURE EPISODES!

Can someone please summarize the trailer at the end for me, and/or provide me with a link to somewhere where I can download it?

What happen was they show a bunch of dramatic clips of the main character pose as he says "The escape was a failure, Ive ruined my life and my brother is going to die, it cant end like this, I wont let" Then they should clips of his brother being put into the chair. thats all i rembered

it was nice ending (yea i know im late) all the plot twist were nicly placed. anyone know the name of the guy who's writing this?

One of the writers is Nick Santora. He's writen some episode of Law & Order and The Sopranos.

The other guy is Paul Schleuring. His resume includes 36K and A Man Apart.

Aeroth said:
One of the writers is Nick Santora. He's writen some episode of Law & Order and The Sopranos.

The other guy is Paul Schleuring. His resume includes 36K and A Man Apart.

i like law and order. but i have yet to see any sopranos, sad ain't it?

So I downloaded the first 13 episodes and sat down yesterday afternoon and watched through them. I was impressed. Really cool show, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the show goes from here. But I wasn't surprised they didn't get escape yet. After all, the show is called Prison Break...do you really think they'd have them achieve their goal mid-way through the first season? Anyway, looking forward to more of it. By the way, when do new episodes start airing again?

Random said:
What happen was they show a bunch of dramatic clips of the main character pose as he says "The escape was a failure, Ive ruined my life and my brother is going to die, it cant end like this, I wont let" Then they should clips of his brother being put into the chair. thats all i rembered

My prediction: Since they're showing clips of Lincoln being put in the chair (unless its another nightmare of his) the only way I see him not being killed is a pardon or stay by the governor. Why would he do this, especially being the hard-line supporter of executions he is? Because of Michael saving his daughter (Dr. Tancredi) during the riot, possibly as a "thank you", and maybe even due to more evidence of the framing of Lincoln by Veronica. Its also possible the powers that be learn of Lincoln helping to protect the guard from T-Bag and his cronies during the riot, possibly on a surveillance camera, etc.

TheManWithoutFear said:

March?!? Holy crap. Four month break between episodes? I am just not understanding the executives who make these decisions. They're going to lose a huge portion of the audience this show garnered because people will forget or just not care by the time it comes back on. Studio executives are all dumbasses. Need proof? See Glitter.

Latest posts

Back