Punisher (2009) series discussion (was Punisher War Journal) [spoilers]

Re: Punisher War Journal series discussion *Spoilers*

I really hope this is a mother****ing misdirection because I don't want to drop ANOTHER marvel title.

he looks dumb. you know punisher wouldn't dress like that ever.

How long has Punisher had this Cap fetish?

Yeah, I'm glad I don't pick up War Journal anymore. I'm gonna continue ignoring everything non-MAX Punisher.

I dunno i like Franks little man crush on Cap

This is just a really enjoyable book. I feel like I shouldn't like it so much but so far the issues have been really the better of pure entertainment that ties in with the rest of the MU.

Bushwacker holds court in Times Square w/ a hostage. A rent-a-cop decides to play hero and stand off with him. G.W. Bridge comes along and begins to play mediator. A Cape Killer unit comes in and delicately begin to move in on the standoff. The entire time the news station goes on and on about how this event is live and they need to be rolling. Bushwacker screams he wants Frank Castle and also alludes to the guidelines of a certain deal he's made with Bridge. Turns out The Punisher is already in the crowd surrounding watching the entire thing waiting to make a move. Finally a shot is taken at Bushwacker and as he turns to see who took it the rent-a-cop jumps in on him. The girl hostage runs and and situation is detained. Castle thinks to himself about Bushwacker's comments about the deal and Bridge and how Bridge is willing to get into bed with villains to lure him out. As he walks away the news cuts into the large screens and the footage of Captain America lying on the courthouse steps shot. Franks turns with a stunned look on his face.

4/5

I read #5 and I have no idea why I am still reading this.

I like this book very much. I'm so glad nobody got killed off though. Does that make em a hypocrite for reading a Punisher book?

He didn't used to kill super-villains all the time. When did he become the Scourge?

PWJ_8.jpg

... what has this world come to?

I like this book very much. I'm so glad nobody got killed off though. Does that make em a hypocrite for reading a Punisher book?

He didn't used to kill super-villains all the time. When did he become the Scourge?

Whenever he appears outside of his MAX title.

PWJ_8.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Last edited:

This is even worse than the Captain America colored Iron Man joke.

Although I do like the idea of a Punisher Captain America fighting the Hitler Captain America... Punisher should just wear the Regular Cap uniform... Maybe turn the blue into black, but his cap outfit looks rediculous.

Latest posts

Back