Punisher (2009) series discussion (was Punisher War Journal) [spoilers]

Re: Punisher War Journal series discussion *Spoilers*

The only thing I like about Punisher : War Journal are the little Iron Man robots, they are so cute.
I totally wish I had one of those things.

Although I do like the idea of a Punisher Captain America fighting the Hitler Captain America... Punisher should just wear the Regular Cap uniform... Maybe turn the blue into black, but his cap outfit looks rediculous.

I like the outfit, just not the fact that the punisher is wearing it, seriously wtf?

I think this series has lost its luster for me. I used to like it, now I reallly don't. Frank being psycho Captain America fanboy doesn't help.

Olivetti's still good though.

I'll drop it at the end of the storyline.

The thing is there's like a whole issue of boring **** to get through. Then the last part with how Hate-Monger dressed him up in the ridiculous outfit to turn him into a symbol (See it actually was better than it looked) and when Frank snaps and says that whole "This isn't how you kill Captain America!" I thought it was good. I doubt I'll buy the trades but I like flipping through it to see what's up.

You see that? You see that word right there in that post? That is the precise moment I lost respect for you.

eh, does respect really matter on the internet? I think we're all really hard on comics more than usual...or any other site. i don't mind letting one crappy idea go by every now and then. It's not like this title really matters in the big scheme of things in the marvel u. It's not like UIM where it was a crucial story to be told about a newly reestablished characters' background and totally effed up by card. i don't really mind it.

eh, does respect really matter on the internet? I think we're all really hard on comics more than usual...or any other site. i don't mind letting one crappy idea go by every now and then. It's not like this title really matters in the big scheme of things in the marvel u. It's not like UIM where it was a crucial story to be told about a newly reestablished characters' background and totally effed up by card. i don't really mind it.

If speedball got a symbiote, I would think its stupid and wouldnt care, but this is the ******* PUNISHER!

... Why is god damn censored when its one word?

Last edited:

If speedball got a symbiote, I would think its stupid and wouldnt care, but this is the ******* PUNISHER!

... Why is god damn censored when its one word?

well this punisher sucks so don't care that much.

This punisher suck because the writers dont seem to realize what he's about

ok? so you're agreeing? The way i see it, this isn't ennis punisher which is the definitive punisher. Anything else is free game. i mean it's not like the series started all serious anyway. I'd also be surpised if the series got to the 30's before being cancelled.

ok? so you're agreeing? The way i see it, this isn't ennis punisher which is the definitive punisher. Anything else is free game. i mean it's not like the series started all serious anyway. I'd also be surpised if the series got to the 30's before being cancelled.

I'm saying this mockery should not be allow or consented in anyway

I'm saying this mockery should not be allow or consented in anyway

yeah...but what else shouldn't have that actually has? i don't know, it just gets really old for me and i no longer care. If it looks like fun then I'm gonna read it. This looks like a fun read which, for me it really has been. Still doesn't take anything away from the max series and it doesn't take away any credibility that marvel hasn't scrounged under the couch for. I'm done with complaining because in all honesty, it's useless. bendis will be a complete ahole, Q will still talk about how great stuff is when it isn't and zombie covers will crossover to DC if not already. We still got Nova, Pun Max, X factor astonishing (for now) and a few others. Even so, maybe it's a damn suit that guy with the mini iron mans made for him so he could take the hulk down, some kind of resilience suit. Did you see the goggles get knocked off? What kind of symbiote has built-in guns and goggles? it's a new deus-ex tech suit probably.

yeah...but what else shouldn't have that actually has? i don't know, it just gets really old for me and i no longer care. If it looks like fun then I'm gonna read it. This looks like a fun read which, for me it really has been. Still doesn't take anything away from the max series and it doesn't take away any credibility that marvel hasn't scrounged under the couch for. I'm done with complaining because in all honesty, it's useless. bendis will be a complete ahole, Q will still talk about how great stuff is when it isn't and zombie covers will crossover to DC if not already. We still got Nova, Pun Max, X factor astonishing (for now) and a few others. Even so, maybe it's a damn suit that guy with the mini iron mans made for him so he could take the hulk down, some kind of resilience suit. Did you see the goggles get knocked off? What kind of symbiote has built-in guns and goggles? it's a new deus-ex tech suit probably.
Well it sounds like you've just given up and turned off your brain, we shouldn't expect things to be better.

You're awesome Hibiki.

Indeed, as you can see there is little I can say back

Latest posts

Back