Punisher MAX (Ennis #1-60) Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: Punisher MAX Series Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm slowly catching up on this series, picking up vol. 2, 3, & 4 TPBs.

Daaaaaaaaaaymn.

This is, hands down, one of the best books available now. Top 5, easy.

I thought "In the Beginning" was great - "Mother Russia" was incredible.

Can't wait to read "Up is Down and Black is White".

I couldn't recommend this enough - not to the kiddies though!

UltimateE said:
I'm slowly catching up on this series, picking up vol. 2, 3, & 4 TPBs.

Daaaaaaaaaaymn.

This is, hands down, one of the best books available now. Top 5, easy.

I thought "In the Beginning" was great - "Mother Russia" was incredible.

Can't wait to read "Up is Down and Black is White".

I couldn't recommend this enough - not to the kiddies though!

I've only read Up is Down and The Slavers. I got my hardcover today with volumes 3 & 4. I'll read it tomorrow. If you like this. You have to get The Punisher - The Cell oneshot. Trust me. You have too. It is a major part of the punisher. Which I just got today.

And Up is Down is the sickest thing I ever read in my life. You have been warned.

thee great one said:
If you like this. You have to get The Punisher - The Cell oneshot.

Already got it. Loved it.

I just finished vol 4 - "Up is Down & Black is White."

Brilliant as ever. Nice to see some returning characters. And nice that Frank was able to get a little action. :heybaby:

I like that his status with the police dep't was addressed...not sure how it was handled in previous versions of this book but having the cops looking the other way is cool.

UltimateE said:
I just finished vol 4 - "Up is Down & Black is White."

Brilliant as ever. Nice to see some returning characters. And nice that Frank was able to get a little action. :heybaby:

I like that his status with the police dep't was addressed...not sure how it was handled in previous versions of this book but having the cops looking the other way is cool.

That was some twisted stuff.....

thee great one said:
That was some twisted stuff.....

No, that was OK. The Auntie Mo stuff was twisted stuff. :sick:

UltimateE said:
The Auntie Mo stuff was twisted stuff. :sick:
*Vomits*

Also, not spoiling for you, but the cops aren't gone if ya know what I mean. You'll see soon enough. :)

I love ennis. He made punisher so badass i cant believe it. The best marvel book out.

I finally got the first hardcover.

In The Beginning was incredible. I read a lot of the old punisher issues with Microchip. So his return and their relationship meant something to me. I knew he was going to die. But not like that. That was hardcore. That chick was one horny *****.

"I am so wet right now."

As she's bleeding to die. I didn't realize that Nicky makes his appearance in here.

A+

Kitchen Irish is now one of the top best. I love stories where there are multiple factions all fighting each other. I was hoping to see the old man get a piece of the black guy. It was insane. When they found the treasure. I did not see that coming. I laughed my *** off. That was so awesome.

A+

thee great one said:
That chick was one horny *****.

"I am so wet right now."

You know that's the same chick from Up Is Down and Black Is White right?

There no words to describe how good this comic is!!! I just reread all the issues yesterday and they just don't get old.

I'm really liking the return of Barracuda.......I can't wait to see how all this plays out.

E said:
You know that's the same chick from Up Is Down and Black Is White right?

Yeah I realized that. I read the series' arcs backwards. I read 5, then 4, 3, 1, & 2.

man that latest issue of Punisher MAX was just awesome. i arrived home on monday, first thing i did on tuesday was tie up my loose ends so u know i had to pick up my comics lol but man what a violent issue and real funny too.

Punisher MAX never fails to deliver. i thought Mother Russia was the weakest arc of the series so far but even that was good in its ways.

JonnyFreeze said:
man that latest issue of Punisher MAX was just awesome. i arrived home on monday, first thing i did on tuesday was tie up my loose ends so u know i had to pick up my comics lol but man what a violent issue and real funny too.

Punisher MAX never fails to deliver. i thought Mother Russia was the weakest arc of the series so far but even that was good in its ways.

I found it to be the best. Only cause Nick Fury should always be written that way.

Kitchen Irish was equally awesome. I loved the ending.

Latest posts

Back