Runaways Vol. 2 #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

Re: Runaways series discussion (spoliers)

Victor Von Doom said:
I too have some question on the time travel problems...
No.

No.

Nonononononononononono.

Time travel + explanation = yourself blowing out your own brains.

Ice said:
No.

No.

Nonononononononononono.

Time travel + explanation = yourself blowing out your own brains.

I'm just saying.....if they grabbed him when he was younger, before the Pride, how is Alex born? How are the Runaways still together? For that matter how do they even know each other?

It's stupid geek stuff like that that keeps me up at night. :?

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm just saying.....if they grabbed him when he was younger, before the Pride, how is Alex born? How are the Runaways still together? For that matter how do they even know each other?

It's stupid geek stuff like that that keeps me up at night. :?
I have those questions, too. But I try not to think about it.

You could use the alternate timeline theory, where all of what VVD said creates another universe?

ProjectX2 said:
You could use the alternate timeline theory, where all of what VVD said creates another universe?

Ahhhhh....alternate timelines could exsist.....but then you fall into the whole problem of 2 different realities colliding. This should negate the 2 causing utter destruction leading to empty nothingness.

This would be similar to the main villain in Van Damme's 'Timecop". When the same being occupied the same space at the same time (or colliding)....things got ugly. Same principle.....only larger scale.

Alex!? :shock:

That's how a traitor should be done.

This is a great series.

But I don't know about Bruiser. I never seen any 11 year olds that acts like that. She has the thinking of a 11 year old but the personilty of a 5.

The vampire part was great with him exploding from her skin. That was quite clever. I loved the Whedon comment.

The issues with Cloak And Dagger were great.

Now on to Volume 2.
A

Last edited:

thee great one said:

But I don't know about Bruiser. I never seen any 11 year olds I seen that acts like that. She has the thinking of a 11 year old but the personilty of a 5.

Agreed. But she's probably one of those kids who have been sheltered and were raised to act like the "princess" of the house.

It should of been Doom. Ultxon is lame. I heard it was him before I read this and was shocked when it was Doom. Oh well.

Plus that period thing was gross.

I left off on there trip to New York with Cloak. So now I need the trades.

A

Last edited:

thee great one said:
It should of been Doom. Ultxon is lame. I heard it was him before I read this and was shocked when it was Doom. Oh well.

A

BURN.

I just got my Volume 1 hardcover from Amazon last week. LOVE this series! So awesome. It's amazingly refreshing to see NEW characters for once, and good, interesting ones at that. Bravo yet again BKV, you rock!

thee great one said:

A

we have converted another fan :twisted: :twisted:, i should be getting paid by BKV for the people i convert.

thee great one said:

A
It's UltRon. Not UltXon.

Wait until I tell him!

RunawaysCv18.jpg

:( :cry: :(

I think it will be Karolina.

I think its stupid that they use deaths as selling points to a comic, for shock value

Deaths as selling points are lame, they should have meaning, and a reason behind it. A stupid death, to sell some books, crap.

A death, for it to be important, should really come out of the blue. I hate forecasted deaths, for they never deliver anything good storywise, cause you know its coming.

Latest posts

Back