Runaways Vol. 2 #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

Re: Runaways series discussion (spoilers)

I've just started reading this. I'm three issues in and really enjoying it.

I've just started reading this. I'm three issues in and really enjoying it.
Please PLEASE don't turn into an over addict like S&P. I introduced him to Runaways and now he's obssesed with Nico.

She's the only girl for me.

I like her. And Molly is cute as a button.

I've through the first 10 issues and this is one of the best books I've read in a while. If NYX would have lasted it would have been a cool sort of companion to Runaways.

I love the unpredictability; it's not like mindblowing but it keeps the reader on his toes.

I like her. And Molly is cute as a button.

I've through the first 10 issues and this is one of the best books I've read in a while. If NYX would have lasted it would have been a cool sort of companion to Runaways.

I love the unpredictability; it's not like mindblowing but it keeps the reader on his toes.
Now, I think I know the answer, but you're reading through the first volume (18 issues) right? Might be a stupid question, but just askin' anyways.

Good for you, E. Runaways is a great book. One of Marvel's best.

Now, I think I know the answer, but you're reading through the first volume (18 issues) right? Might be a stupid question, but just askin' anyways.

Yep. I have the first two hardcovers and am reading Vol. 1.

This will be the first series I get in hardcover. I hate waiting that long between books, but oh well.

Yep. I have the first two hardcovers and am reading Vol. 1.

This will be the first series I get in hardcover. I hate waiting that long between books, but oh well.

The third one comes out shortly, because it's only collecting the last BKV issues.

Glad you're enjoying it. It's really fun.

The third one comes out shortly, because it's only collecting the last BKV issues.

Glad you're enjoying it. It's really fun.

Cool - I'll watch for it.

By "last" do you mean "latest" or "final"? I knew Whedon was writing a few issues - is BKV leaving the book?

Cool - I'll watch for it.

By "last" do you mean "latest" or "final"? I knew Whedon was writing a few issues - is BKV leaving the book?
Yeap. #24 of vol. 2 was his last issue. Alphona as well. Jo Chen is still doing covers.

Alphona will have other Marvel work.

Yeap. #24 of vol. 2 was his last issue. Alphona as well. Jo Chen is still doing covers.

Well....that blows. :?

Nope. Jeph Loeb will be writing it. Marvel's actually firing all of their writers except Loeb and Bendis. They're actually going to rename the company to Bend-Lo Comics. The new slogan is "Bend low and touch your toes so we can plug you, true believers!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back