Runaways Vol. 2 #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

Ultimate Gambit said:
well in the Unthinkable Arc Doom gets mystical powers and uses them to try and take down The Fantastic Four and in the end Reed ends up using mystic arts and technology to beat Doom.... Then in the Authoritive Action Arc Doom comes back as like a spirit I suppose and starts to inhabit the Fantastic Fours bodys he ends up in the Things and Reed then has to "kill" the thing. (and you should know by now noone stays dead) so they get the thing back to life and Doom was seemingly destroyed so maybe I have missed and arc where he came back because I haven't collected since then...... so if he has could someone tell me how?

However, after that, he eventually ended up in Hell. He is coming back at some point, but i don't think it's in Runaways.

Ultimate Gambit said:
I thought Kang was also related to Reed Richards

Kang is either descended from Nathaniel Richards or Dr. Doom.

Intrusting. It looks like it really was who it looked like.

Anyone like Bax not reading it, this is a standard preview thread. Spoilers for the preview are allowed.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You mean you think it's Doom. I dunno I'm still holding out.
It looks like its Doom but I wouldn't disagree that its by no means definite. I could definitely be someone else entirely.

What happened to Victor's purple hair? It seems the colorist tamed that a bit...

Also, I'm sold that it's Doom. If it was anyone else in that suit, it would ruin what has already been done. Who else would it be? Chameleon or something?

Goodwill said:
What happened to Victor's purple hair? It seems the colorist tamed that a bit...

Also, I'm sold that it's Doom. If it was anyone else in that suit, it would ruin what has already been done. Who else would it be? Chameleon or something?
I wasn't thinking that it was a fake doom, more that he wasn't the father. I don't believe there's been any proof so far?

Runaways #5 Discussion (Spoilers)

All I have to say is... Niiiiiice

Mr. Vaughn is a crazy son of a *****.

EDIT: Er wait... that wasn't much of a discussion. Yeah, Ultrons the father. I know he's robot but I totally buy it and I think it's cool as hell.

TheManWithoutFear said:
After they took out the Doombot he steps in and reveals himself. And no we don't know who the benifactor is yet.

i'm not up to snuff on my avengers...but wasn't ultron killed?

Latest posts

Back