Runaways Vol. 2 #1-24 (Brian K. Vaughan/Adrian Alphona) (spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear said:
2. The Child isn't Doom's but Doom experimented on him (i.e. Ultiamte Gandalf) and the child is "owned" by Doom.
I hope you mean Geldoff, otherwise that's just way to weird.

personally, i think the Absorbing Man walked into a Doombot.

....or....

It could be Kristoff (the one that Doom chose to carry on as Doom if he died.)

I think thats just solicitations screwing around, i'm pretty sure its Doctor Doom...

Maybe he's not even a kid, maybe doom made him....

*shrug* it'd explain how he'd manage the electricity attacks Doom needs his Gauntlets for.

Personally, I really don't want the father to be Doom. Doom has always been an overused baddie and i woudl ahve prepared someone original to be behind evrything.

Ultxon said:
Personally, I really don't want the father to be Doom. Doom has always been an overused baddie and i woudl ahve prepared someone original to be behind evrything.
I don't know about overused because I haven't dabbled much in 616 FF but I thought Vaughan was really going to wow us with who the villain was. Oh, welll...

Runaways is brilliant. I was laughing all throughout this issue. I mean, Darkhawk tries to kill Ricochet, and then he and the Power Pack girl talk about the Lord of the Rings, while Gert comments on how most super villains just committed crimes against fashion.

Hysterical, wonderful work.

because of Marianella's reaction to him. She says: "Espera, usted no es...", which translates as "Wait, you're not...", so I understand she doesn't know him/he's not the person she phoned in issue 3.

Picked that up from the Cabal. I don't think it's Doom. Someone's gonna prove that statement wrong now aren't they? :?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Picked that up from the Cabal. I don't think it's Doom. Someone's gonna prove that statement wrong now aren't they? :?

That's what it translates to, as far as i know.

Maybe Doom found out about future-Gert's time-traveling message?

Ultxon said:

I think the idea's brilliant he hasn't been around too often...

well in the Unthinkable Arc Doom gets mystical powers and uses them to try and take down The Fantastic Four and in the end Reed ends up using mystic arts and technology to beat Doom.... Then in the Authoritive Action Arc Doom comes back as like a spirit I suppose and starts to inhabit the Fantastic Fours bodys he ends up in the Things and Reed then has to "kill" the thing. (and you should know by now noone stays dead) so they get the thing back to life and Doom was seemingly destroyed so maybe I have missed and arc where he came back because I haven't collected since then...... so if he has could someone tell me how?

I just had a wild idea. What if its Kang? Nothing like having a sudden Kang explosion going around in comics, right? Also, remember Kang is supposed to be realted to Doom.

Latest posts

Back