Runaways Vol. 3 (Terry Moore/Humberto Ramos) (Spoilers)

Runaways drawn by Ramos

I've decided that Ultron decided to forego giving Victor hormones because they'd be too complicated. Instead, he created an algorithm to identify sufficiently attractive straight women and programmed Vic to drop 50 IQ points every time he got within ten feet of one of them.

This would make me have the intelligence of a normal person.

OH NOES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Runaways series discussion (spoilers)

Awesome. Indeedy awesome.

Molly just looks even cooler now.

Agreed. REALLY like Ramos' line-up.
Could not disagree more.

Nico looks like a spastic 3 year old dressed her in doll clothes. Skanky doll clothes. And look at her eyes. How the hell is she supposed to see out of those? Is this what Ramos thinks Asian people look like?

Xavin, Chase, and Victor look ok. And Karolina actually looks really cool, but Molly looks like Alvin from the ****ing Chipmunks.

Could not disagree more.

Nico looks like a spastic 3 year old dressed her in doll clothes. Skanky doll clothes. And look at her eyes. How the hell is she supposed to see out of those? Is this what Ramos thinks Asian people look like?

Xavin, Chase, and Victor look ok. And Karolina actually looks really cool, but Molly looks like Alvin from the ****ing Chipmunks.

It's the proportions. The proportions are terrible.

So, after watching the newest episode of Venture Bros. I've decided that Jackson Publick and/or Doc Hammer need to be in charge of Runaways.

That is all.

Last edited:
Alright, all Runaways with the different writers are in their own thread. One for BKV & Alphona (#1-24), Whedon & Ryan (#25-30), and the 3rd volume of the series, which is of course this thread.

Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back