Spider-Man Sensational Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

No, he doesnt have fangs, those are his normal canines. If i look at pete in the panel before, he also has the same canines.

He can walk on walls so some possibilities:

1)Carnage (I hope it is him)

2)Kaine

3)BEn Rielly (cept hes dead)

4)Spidercide (dead)

5) Morbius (AND.....he has fangs :p)

I'll have to go back and have a look at Peter's canines in that panel.

What is the last known status of Morbius? Last I knew (and this was years ago) he was basically a "good guy" who had to kill people to live. Not the kind of guy to kidnap Aunt May. This was around the time of "Rise of the Midnight Sons"/Morbius #1 (1994ish?)

I've only ever seen him as chalk-white...

Huge Spoilers Mkspiderman #9

The mystery super villain was revealed guys, huge spoiler ahead

SPOILER THE MYSTERY VILLAIN IS.....

The Scorpion (told ya Ice :p), with the help and backing of Norman Osborn. Check it out, this is what Newsarama poster allaboutduncan had to say about the issue:

Turns out Norman Orbourne has had multiple plans in effect if Spider-Man ever put him in prison. The coated stranger is indeed the Scorpion and he reveals to Spider-Man that Osbourne revealed his identity to him and has been backing Spidey's rouges for some time - upgrading them.

They also bring is a lot of the Super Soldier plot lines from the Ultimate universe, with Osbourne being contracted by the government back in the day to create super villains and now the government wants him dead, since he's one of the few that knows the truth and he's sitting duck in prison. (There's a lot more detailed about this plot point, and it changes a lot. All I can remeber off the top of my head).

Osbourne kidnapped Aunt May in order to force Spider-Man to break him out of prison. In the end, Max Gargan (Scorpion) is confronted by the symbiote with an offer to become the new Venom (thus opening up the door for a new, Scorpion in Amazing Fantasy?). Osbourne had even upgraded the Scorpion's costume for him, but you never fully see it.

END SPOILER

HOLY %$#^%#@^ I CANT WAIT FOR THIS ARC, first the sinister TWELVE and now this, i think i just messed myself

Nurhachi said:
SPOILER

Osbourne kidnapped Aunt May in order to force Spider-Man to break him out of prison. In the end, Max Gargan (Scorpion) is confronted by the symbiote with an offer to become the new Venom (thus opening up the door for a new, Scorpion in Amazing Fantasy?). Osbourne had even upgraded the Scorpion's costume for him, but you never fully see it.

END SPOILER
it kind of makes you wonder if the fans really voted for the scorpion to be the new character in Amazing Fantasy. :shock:

another question could be.... if the fans voted for kraven, would it be kraven instead of scorpion? maybe with some genetic enhancements like in the ultimate universe, which could make him walk on walls.

Nurhachi said:
The mystery super villain was revealed guys, huge spoiler ahead

SPOILER THE MYSTERY VILLAIN IS.....

The Scorpion (told ya Ice :p), with the help and backing of Norman Osborn.

Yeah, you got me! Although, I would've liked it to be Carnage though... :(

That would've been cool.

I was reading in the relaunch of Amazing Spider-man 1, a few years ago, and in the first issue Scorpian is tracking down someone according to the Bio scanner that he has, it turns out to be Peter, and Scorpian was upgraded pretty good.
After the "spiderman" who turns out to be that "Mattie" who took the role of Spider-women for awhile, beats Scorpian the issue ends, but there was a little mini comic, with a mysterious guy mocking Gargan about how weak he is and stuff.
The mysterious guy upgrades his Scorpians gear to what we saw in that Amazing Spider-man 1.
I was kinda thinking that could have been Norman, cause i don't think it really got revealed who it was.
And it was after Norman went insane after the "Gathering of Five", and Spider-man defeated him, maybe Millar took an idea that was meant to be used a couple of years ago.
If anyone had ideas or what not?

I'm going to lock this as it is a general discussion, and direct any new comments to the issue-specific threads.

Well, I know that I voted for Scorpion, as I'm sure a lot of people did. I'm sure it's just a coincidence... Maybe this doesn't even have to do with what they are planning... They could be turning Scorpion into a hero or something since they are looking for new ones these days!

Goodwill said:
Well, I know that I voted for Scorpion, as I'm sure a lot of people did. I'm sure it's just a coincidence... Maybe this doesn't even have to do with what they are planning... They could be turning Scorpion into a hero or something since they are looking for new ones these days!
Yup, I went with Scorpion too! :D

MK: SPIDEY #11 Discussion (SPOILERS)

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yo, I guess it goes here but I looked through Marvel Knights SM today and the ending was really cool... anyone want to talk about that?
Sure, right in this thread.

The issue was great. I did not see all those heroes coming. Millar did awesome with that surprise. Gargan so far is ok as Venom, but I doubt that will last anytime soon. The ending was just wicked. Millar is just phenomenol with this series, and it is just sad to see him go in the next issue.

Best Spider-Man series, IMO.

TheManWithoutFear said:
The heroes all jumpin' in was awesome... about the continuity of this issue this all happens before NA, right?
It's what I'm assuming.

TheManWithoutFear said:
and the ending; What do the solicts for the next one say?
"The Last Stand"

The pulse-pounding conclusion to Mark Millar and Terry Dodson's run on Marvel Knights Spider-Man, featuring a showdown of the ages! Spider-Man versus two of his biggest-and most popular-foes....with MJ's life at stake! Part 4 (of 4)

No way MJ dies - this is before the organic webs story, therefore before NA. And we know she and Aunt May are moving to a cozy new pad.

Besides, of course they aren't going to MJ.

This was pretty good, and the end should be good too. Cool seeing the "old" :D Avengers jumping in and seeing MJ save Spidey were both cool twists.

And the Venom/Scorpion schtick is interesting too...

Latest posts

Back