Spider-Man Sensational Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

I....agree with Ice. This arc is awesome. Slightly better then USM

Dont hurt me :(

Last edited:
Heck! I've only read the first two trades and I think it's awesome! I love Millar! :roll:

I just bought issues 10 and 11 today, and 11 was one of the best spidey issues ive read in a long while...this issue was loaded with a lot, once i put it down, it took me a minute to realize it was just one issue.

My thought on the next issue would be Mary Jane using the gun she has, cause there was some spotlight on it in previous issues, but then again anything can happen.
I'm liking this series, but i like Amazing, i think i'm the only one who liked the "sins past" arc, but if Gwen had maybe been raped (as sad as it would have been) could have been better than gwen doing it on her own "lusting"

Shihad said:
My thought on the next issue would be Mary Jane using the gun she has, cause there was some spotlight on it in previous issues, but then again anything can happen.
I'm liking this series, but i like Amazing, i think i'm the only one who liked the "sins past" arc, but if Gwen had maybe been raped (as sad as it would have been) could have been better than gwen doing it on her own "lusting"

that is true about the gun thing, but i dont know if that will actually work out, all i can say is the obvious...she wont die...and norman will get his butt handed to him...

but i think with all the drama and characters knowing his secret identity. it will set up the reasoning for moving into the new avengers building. Im hoping the scorpion/venom thing is resolved here as well.

The Captain said:
but i think with all the drama and characters knowing his secret identity. it will set up the reasoning for moving into the new avengers building. Im hoping the scorpion/venom thing is resolved here as well.

This takes place well before the NA stuff (Spidey still has mechanical web shooters) and I never heard that Millar and Bendis collaborated so this lines up with NA in any way.

UltimateE said:
This takes place well before the NA stuff (Spidey still has mechanical web shooters) and I never heard that Millar and Bendis collaborated so this lines up with NA in any way.

I was under the impression that the web shooters were in continuity and were being used in NA.

Nope. Well, yeah - but it's in the past. He lost them in a recent Spectacular arc and found he had organic webbing and enhanced abilities - someone will have to give details, I only thumbed through the last part of the arc. MK Spidey takes place before this all, and he should have organic webs from here on out.

UltimateE said:
Nope. Well, yeah - but it's in the past. He lost them in a recent Spectacular arc and found he had organic webbing and enhanced abilities - someone will have to give details, I only thumbed through the last part of the arc. MK Spidey takes place before this all, and he should have organic webs from here on out.

this new organic web stuff hopefully wont last...it should have been an ult spidey only thing if it were to really happen...

He definately has organic webshooters by Thunderbolts #3 (Which takes place before NA #1) as he says

"I'm probably gonna need a truckload of twinkies to replenish my web-supply now"

Also, in MK #11 it has Yellowjacket showing up with Cap, i assume he's part of the avengers there, which means MK #11 comes before Avengers #500 as well.

Marvel Knights: Spider-Man #12 Preview

Popcultureshock.com offers a 5-page preview of Mark Millar's last issue of his run on the series.

SM12.jpg

To read the preview, click on the link.

I gonna miss Millar too :cry:

But on a positive note, the preview for #13 was cool too. But Millars 12 issue story...

DEFINATELY THE BEST SPIDEY STORY EVER!!!!

Latest posts

Back