Seven Soldiers of Victory series discussion (spoilers)

A SOLDIER MUST DIE! Will it be...

• Total voters
I think my favourite might have been the Bulleteer.

But that might have been because of the boobies. :p

sevensoldiersthebulleteer31024.jpg

Bulleteer is on the cover of Infinite Crisis #7 (the Perez version)

Klarion and Zatanna were both present, and both spoke at stonehenge when they summoned the new Spectre.

Frankenstein saved someone in one of the big fight scenes earlier in the series.

Manhattan Guardian was also in #6...

Really, if Morrison wasn't lying about the "this all happened one week before Infinite Crisis", then the person who is going to die is going to be either The Shining Knight or Mr. Miracle.

I bet its Ystn, because her story ties in most directly with the Sheeda...

Wow. Cool, DSF. Thanks for pointing that out. That said, I thought Seven Soldiers #1 happens during Infinite Crisis.

Basically, if Infinite Crisis is required reading for Seven Soldiers #1 I'll have E burn all my comics and destroy this site.

Ultimate Houde said:
Eh, they ain't that good

I love Yanick Paquette's artwork. I think he's very good indeed.

The artwork is good, but the metal boobes do nothing for me.

Know, if it was Kate Bosworth boobies, I would be drooling, ad wiping my computer screen right now

Bass said:
Basically, if Infinite Crisis is required reading for Seven Soldiers #1 I'll have E burn all my comics and destroy this site.

The Sheeda attack on New York happens one week before Earth 2 Superman breaks out of their little escape from reality...

They aren't intersecting.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Bulleteer is on the cover of Infinite Crisis #7 (the Perez version)

Klarion and Zatanna were both present, and both spoke at stonehenge when they summoned the new Spectre.

Frankenstein saved someone in one of the big fight scenes earlier in the series.

Manhattan Guardian was also in #6...

Really, if Morrison wasn't lying about the "this all happened one week before Infinite Crisis", then the person who is going to die is going to be either The Shining Knight or Mr. Miracle.

I bet its Ystn, because her story ties in most directly with the Sheeda...
My moneys on shining knight. He's time displaced, and can't speak a word of any live language. Seems to me he's the most difficult character to keep around after.

Baxter said:
My moneys on shining knight. He's time displaced, and can't speak a word of any live language. Seems to me he's the most difficult character to keep around after.

She.

I think Shining Knight too.

And Bulleteer and Zatanna were the best.

OK, I finished the 1st TPB today. It was pretty good but confusing. I'm having a hard time understand what is going on. Maybe it's because I'm trying to piece it all together and it's not time for that yet? I don't know.

I do enjoy Zatanna and the Shining Knight. Particularly when Shining Knight fell to Earth in the city - I wasn't expecting that at all. Pretty cool.

I'll start on Vol. 2 tomorrow. Can't wait to get into the Frankenstien issues.

thee great one said:
I'm still on edge waiting for volume 3. I'm excited for Mr.Miracle.

I thought Mr. Miracle was the worst. Mainly because the drop in quality because of the art.

The art in #2 is a bit ****, but I loved Mister Miracle. It's one of my favourites, by far.

E said:
OK, I finished the 1st TPB today. It was pretty good but confusing. I'm having a hard time understand what is going on. Maybe it's because I'm trying to piece it all together and it's not time for that yet? I don't know.

Felt the same way. I wasn't really enjoying Seven Soldiers until Zatanna. I thought the first two issues of Guardian were good, but not the last two, and Shining Knight was balls. I didn't care for Klarion, nor Frankenstein (but the last issue of Frankenstein is superb). Bulleteer and Mister Miracle I loved right from the start.

That said, I've been re-reading Seven Soldiers and I have to say, I like all of it a lot more now than I did the first time.

I think what hurts the stories is reading each issue a month apart while reading relating stuff during the wait - you try to connect things without actually enjoying the comic for itself.

Bass said:
The art in #2 is a bit ****, but I loved Mister Miracle. It's one of my favourites, by far.

Felt the same way. I wasn't really enjoying Seven Soldiers until Zatanna. I thought the first two issues of Guardian were good, but not the last two, and Shining Knight was balls. I didn't care for Klarion, nor Frankenstein (but the last issue of Frankenstein is superb). Bulleteer and Mister Miracle I loved right from the start.

That said, I've been re-reading Seven Soldiers and I have to say, I like all of it a lot more now than I did the first time.

I think what hurts the stories is reading each issue a month apart while reading relating stuff during the wait - you try to connect things without actually enjoying the comic for itself.

OK, glad it's not just me then. It's not bad and I don't not like it; it's just confusing. As with Universe X, I have a hard time determining what is SUPPOSED to be confusing and what's just my dumb brain not getting it.

I hate Infinite Crisis.

The final two pages of #7? The big shot with loads of superheroes on it?

There's only one Soldier not in it.

ONE.

Which sucks ***.

There's all pretty much on the right hand side - Klarion, Shining Knight, Frankenstein, and Bulleteer are all grouped together. Manhattan Guardian is at the bottom of the page, and in the centre, to the left, is Zatanna.

Who dies?

Mister Miracle.

Yay. ****ing Infinite Crisis.

Infinite Crisis should've had a warning on it that it spoils Seven Soldiers.

This has really ****ed me off. I can only hope someone actually retcons Infinite Crisis from reality. :furious:

I'd vote but you can see my name and that would thus defeat the purpose of putting spoiler tags on who it is.

Last edited:
Bass said:
I hate Infinite Crisis.

The final two pages of #7? The big shot with loads of superheroes on it?

There's only one Soldier not in it.

ONE.

Which sucks ***.

There's all pretty much on the right hand side - Klarion, Shining Knight, Frankenstein, and Bulleteer are all grouped together. Manhattan Guardian is at the bottom of the page, and in the centre, to the left, is Zatanna.

Who dies?

Mister Miracle.

Yay. ****ing Infinite Crisis.

Infinite Crisis should've had a warning on it that it spoils Seven Soldiers.

This has really ****ed me off. I can only hope someone actually retcons Infinite Crisis from reality. :furious:

I'd vote but you can see my name and that would thus defeat the purpose of putting spoiler tags on who it is.

Just as bad are the other sites/message boards that reveal that tidbit with no spoiler warning.

That's funny.

Last night when I came online, there were four votes. Now there are seven.

Three of them are for Mister Miracle. :)

Latest posts

Back