Snow and the Seven

I didn't like any of those movies. Especially Incredibles. How is that not stealing from Fantastic Four?

Better yet, how is this not stealing?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Samurai

I'm not a fan of the incredibles but they did not "steal" anything. It was a parody how do you not get that? Did spaceballs , robot chicken , family guy , simpsons and many more steal from star wars with any scenes relating to the film? No.

Also that is snow white meets tron this sounds alot diffrent dude.

I didn't like any of those movies. Especially Incredibles. How is that not stealing from Fantastic Four?

Better yet, how is this not stealing?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Samurai

Too bad for the FF that The Incredibles did the formula way better.

Don't get me and the rest of the christians started about that abomination.

What was bad about it? I only remember that Donald Duck was in it, and that there was something about Mexico.

I'm not a fan of the incredibles but they did not "steal" anything. It was a parody how do you not get that? Did spaceballs , robot chicken , family guy , simpsons and many more steal from star wars with any scenes relating to the film? No.

Spaceballs, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and the dreadful Simpsons are direct parodies of those movies. The Incredibles is an unoriginal kids movie. A family of four with superpowers? Check. A member of the family who can stretch? Check. A member with superstrength? Check. A member with invisibility? Check. An arch-nemesis who can control lightning? (movie Doom) Check. An infant who is potentially the most powerful being in the movie? Check. A villain who looks like a mole and lives underground? Check. Similar uniforms? Check. The Incredibles, if a parody, is a parody of the entire superhero genre, yet it steals from the FF.

Langsta, you do realise superstrength, invisibility, superspeed etc. are the most common superpowers? They wanted The Incredibles to be the everyman family, with the most popular abilities and powers. I doubt they copied it from the Fantastic Four, and that Doom parallel is just stupid.

Spaceballs, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and the dreadful Simpsons are direct parodies of those movies. The Incredibles is an unoriginal kids movie. A family of four with superpowers? Check. A member of the family who can stretch? Check. A member with superstrength? Check. A member with invisibility? Check. An arch-nemesis who can control lightning? (movie Doom) Check. An infant who is potentially the most powerful being in the movie? Check. A villain who looks like a mole and lives underground? Check. Similar uniforms? Check. The Incredibles, if a parody, is a parody of the entire superhero genre, yet it steals from the FF.

Here this sums it up best

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_four

Langsta, you do realise superstrength, invisibility, superspeed etc. are the most common superpowers? They wanted The Incredibles to be the everyman family, with the most popular abilities and powers. I doubt they copied it from the Fantastic Four, and that Doom parallel is just stupid.

Yes, they're common superpowers. BUT THEY'RE USED TOGETHER LIKE THAT! It's not just a coincidence that the FAMILY OF FOUR has SUPER-STRENGTH, INVISIBILITY, and STRETCHING! And the baby had some kind of flame powers.

Because Incredibles had 40+ years to do so!

So did the FF, yet here we are.

It's obvious that Bird was trying to honor the FF with this movie, that is not the same thing as copying it. While the characters are parallels of the 'Four power wise, they all have different personalities and the story is original too, so saying they ripped off the FF is just wrong.

Yes, they're common superpowers. BUT THEY'RE USED TOGETHER LIKE THAT! It's not just a coincidence that the FAMILY OF FOUR has SUPER-STRENGTH, INVISIBILITY, and STRETCHING! And the baby had some kind of flame powers.

PARODY , PARODY , PARODY. :arrgh:

As far as I can recall, the baby had multiple powers. Oh, and remember the FF's black friend, Lumpkins, who could freeze things? Yeah.

Parody is the wrong word for it, because the Incredibles isn't a pure comedy movie.

No it's the correct word as the film is a Parody of superheroes , It just has some serious elements 2 but spaceballs had a few serious parts too but is still a parody

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back