Snow and the Seven

The multi-quote thing isn't working, so I'm just going to have to do this the hard way.

@Joe Kalicki: The Fantastic Four aren't a family of four? WTF?

@Iceshadow: The FF didn't have 40+ years. I was saying, FF was created in the '60s. Incredibles had 40 years to "perfect" the formula.

@ProjectX2: Multiple powers? SUPER-SKRULL?!?!?! And obviously, the FF don't have a black friend who controls ice. Just because they copied the FF doesn't mean they had to do everything the same.

Incredibles is not a parody.

The correct term is homage.

No homage is Star wars episode III the killing of the jedi = Homage to the godfather

A film filled with something like Incredibles but does it comedy is a Parody

@Joe Kalicki: The Fantastic Four aren't a family of four? WTF?

The thing is not related to them so it's not family , Invisble woman and Human torch are family and by marriage reed

Incredibles = actual family

Last edited:
The Fantastic Four are a brother and sister, her husband and his old war buddy.

They aren't a husband and wife and their three kids.

The Incredibles is not a parody. It is a homage to the superhero genre (with hints to the FF, along with other things). It is not a ripoff of FF or anything in particular.

Anyway, this is the wrong thread. Snow and the Seven, you fools!

No it's the correct word as the film is a Parody of superheroes , It just has some serious elements 2 but spaceballs had a few serious parts too but is still a parody

Incredibles most certainly is not a parody. Joe is right - it's more of an homage.

Just because they copied the FF doesn't mean they had to do everything the same.

Well then....they aren't really "copying", are they?

Anyway, this is the wrong thread. Snow and the Seven, you fools!

Agreed , Should the Incredibles + fantasic four talk be moved to the "Disney thread" for people who want to continue it?

All of you shut the **** up or I'll kill you!

This is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. How can anyone possibly not understand that the entire point of The Incredibles is that it's an homage to decades of superhero material?

OMG their powers are like the Fantastic Four's? Wow! It's almost as if Brad Bird was already aware of those extremely popular characters and based certain aspects of his movie around them on purpose!

But no, that can't be it! He probably stole those ideas! What a fiendish plan! He must be an evil genius to have thought of a plan this foolproof, because there's no way he can be caught.... I mean, it's not like there are legions of F4 fans out there who would immeadiately notice that those aspects were stolen or anything.

NEED MORE PROOF? The last shot of the movie is Mr. Incredible opening his shirt to reveal his superhero symbol.... JUST LIKE SUPERMAN! OMGWTF!!!111 Brad's a thief!

The writing style in this post isn't an homage to Maddox's responses to his retarded accusations either, I'm stealing too!

TAKE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD!

*sigh*

Last edited:
Can we just kill mole and get it over with?

Also: This movie is going to rock so hard.

Sooo...this is a retelling of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, only in a chinese setting?

Nice. :D

(I admit I have some respect for Mole, for the plain and simple fact that he keeps coming back despite the other plain and simple fact that most everyone disagrees with him and makes fun of him.)

So who would be the kung fu superstars that they would use to make this like Ocean's 11? The only ones I could think of are Chow Yun Fat and Jet Lee because I don't watch and martial arts movies.

Isn't this coming out around the same time as Kung Fu Panda? Or is that in 2009?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back