Snow and the Seven

I did read it. I must have missed the part where it said "live action."

In that case, where are they going to find 7 Chinese midgets?

. . .read it again.

There's no dwarfs. That's why there isn't the word "dwarfs" after Seven. The "Seven" are Shaolin Monks.

Mole & Langsta - STAY ON TOPIC.

You're lucky it was me deleting those posts, because if Proj had seen them he'd ban both of you.

Enough off-topicness. Seriously.

You started it by making a big deal out of nothing.

I said I was proud of being Asian. Thus, I said "I'm Asian, FYI." You could say it was my fault by getting upset, and that I didn't have to reply, but he took it a step further by responding to my comment. I admit I gave in to the bickering.

Sorry E, I didn't see your post until I made mine.

Last edited:
I love Disney's brash new reimaginings of classic fairy tales!

Yeah this one sounds fun , I'll admit I would of rather had the star wars snow white mentioned than this one BUT this should still be fun and hopefully will be as good as their live action version of "The Lion The witch and The wardrobe"

Yeah this one sounds fun , I'll admit I would of rather had the star wars snow white mentioned than this one BUT this should still be fun and hopefully will be as good as their live action version of "The Lion The witch and The wardrobe"

Ugh. . . better than that, I hope.

Disney needs to get back to making movies like Pete's Dragon.

Ugh. . . better than that, I hope.

You didn't like it huh?

I think Pirates , Nania and now this. it looks like disney is moving in a more serious direction as well as having the animated , pixar animated and live action kids ones. It looks to be expanding it's market which I think is going to pay off

Anytime anyone posts about anything good....all Joe does is look back fondly on the silver age of comics and wishes moving picture flicks were still a quarter.

He gives E a run for his money in the "old man of UC" division!

He gives E a run for his money in the "old man of UC" division!

Shaddup. I'm not even the oldest person on the site, and several are the same age as me.

Latest posts

Back