Spider-Man 3 The game

Check out Spider-Man 3 game trailer number 2 at: http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=42455.

also these pics.

93203020070216screen004hv7.jpg

93203020070216screen005ci9.jpg

932030_20070216_screen001.jpg

and see more pics. and read about the game at: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/...topslot;title;1&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

Last edited:
looks awesome! I really can't wait for this game.

Yah I know, I really want this game. But A: I don't have an X-Box 360, Playstation 3, or any other ones that has this game coming for it. And B: I can't aford to get one right now. I was hoping to get one with my Tax returns, but right now that doesn't seem possible. Maybe I can get one by the time the trilogy game comes out.

Yah I know, I really want this game. But A: I don't have an X-Box 360, Playstation 3, or any other ones that has this game coming for it. And B: I can't aford to get one right now. I was hoping to get one with my Tax returns, but right now that doesn't seem possible. Maybe I can get one by the time the trilogy game comes out.

It seems like a bad idea to only release this for next gen consoles. The last gen systems are not dead yet. I'm sure alot of people would buy this if it came out on xbox or PS2. It may have to be a different due to system capabilities but it would be a huge seller.

Personally I'll get the PS3 version but if certain exclusives are on the Wii I might get it instead.

cool I'll be getting that on 360 and when I be bothered to get a Wii I'll get it for that too (just for extra bad guys)

I wish had more info and a picture or two of this game thou

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/864/864876.html

I really strongly think it's a new game but I need to know 100% for sure.

cool I'll be getting that on 360 and when I be bothered to get a Wii I'll get it for that too (just for extra bad guys)

I wish had more info and a picture or two of this game thou

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/864/864876.html

I really strongly think it's a new game but I need to know 100% for sure.

Did you read the article I posted under the Pics.? theres two or three pages of info there.

Last edited:
if you want to join "Spidey's web" to receive exclusive infostuff's PM me your e-mail address (note it's exactly like VIP for M:UA)

the Wii is getting Morbius and Shriek might be getting as exclusive's (Shrieks an odd choics) is this true?

if you want to join "Spidey's web" to receive exclusive infostuff's PM me your e-mail address (note it's exactly like VIP for M:UA)

the Wii is getting Morbius and Shriek might be getting as exclusive's (Shrieks an odd choics) is this true?

From what I've heard this is true.

Also heard that it is coming out for the PS2.

From what I've heard this is true.

Also heard that it is coming out for the PS2.

Yes Morbius and Shriek will be included with the other villians for the Spider-Man 3 Wii verson.

About a couple of days ago, we reported about EBGames' bonus for the Spider-man 3 pre-order. Along with it was some information about the game. The features mentioned in the Wii version included an addition of two Marvel villains, Morbius and Shriek.

Just to remind some peeps who might have forgotten them, Morbius is a vampire (though not like Blade kind of vamp, Morbius' vampire powers were of biochemical origin). Shriek, on the other hand, is a banshee like character with powers to manipulate sound.

Anyway, some people assumed that the info EBGames had came directly from Activision, the game's publisher. CVG clarified it and was informed by Activision that they haven't released any info regarding Spidey's third. The publisher offered an explanation: EBGames was using the rumor mill to sweeten the deal.

Oh and the info/game features was taken down from EBGames' site. It looks like we all have to wait for something stamped with the Activision.

http://wii.qj.net/EBGames-Spider-Man-3-bonus-features-questionable-/pg/49/aid/82961

Last edited:
Seven new pics. This game look niiiccee...

spider-man-3-20070221113922565.jpg

spider-man-3-20070221113928955.jpg

spider-man-3-20070221113930627.jpg

spider-man-3-20070221113932205.jpg

spider-man-3-collectors-edition-200.jpg

spider-man-3-collectors-edition--1.jpg

spider-man-3-collectors-edition--2.jpg

note: the pics. of Harry are for the Special Edition on PS3 which will allow you to pay as the second Green Goblin.

Last edited:
Dude that sounds great. 3 different games 10 different stories :shock: Me want now!

besides extra characters for the Wii is there many differences in game? I was reading on a site and got confused does the wii version have the rage system on the black suit like ps3 and 360?

Also have they said if you can play it with a game cube pad yet?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back