Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0RDDIMVJUw&feature=sub

Huh.

It actually looks pretty cool.

YW

But on topic I hope the two "new villains." Are not going to be the people they did after BND like Negative man or the red goblin or whatever.

Why Not? Mr.Nagative(not negative man, get it right). is actually a pretty good villain and would work well in the Noir sections.

And it's Menace, not "Red Goblin".

Last edited:
cool. Spider-Man hunting Kraven through a jungle.

and Spider-Man Noir stealth mode.

I wonder what the other two universe are. Playing as Spider-Man Unlimited might be cool. I can't think of too many other Spider-verses that would be different enough from the regular universe. Maybe 1602? As long as it isn't Spider-Man India.

cool. Spider-Man hunting Kraven through a jungle.

and Spider-Man Noir stealth mode.

I wonder what the other two universe are. Playing as Spider-Man Unlimited might be cool. I can't think of too many other Spider-verses that would be different enough from the regular universe. Maybe 1602? As long as it isn't Spider-Man India.

It's possible we'd deal with a completely original universe.

While I doubt it would happen, Earth X Spider-Man would be so cool.

Sweet, So we have Earth-616 Spider-Man and Earth-7207.

My guess is that the other two will probably be one of these:

Earth-58163 (House Of M)
Earth-2149 (Zombieverse)
Earth-8101 (Monkeyverse)
Earth-2301 (Mangaverse)
Earth-50101 (Spider-Man India)
Earth-928 (Spider-Man 2099)
Earth-9602 (Amalgam)
Earth-8311 (Spider-Ham)
Earth-26496 (The Spectacular Spider-Man)
Earth-751263 (Spider-Man Unlimited)
Earth-1610 (Ultimate) (Only cause that Universe has changed since the Ultimate Spider-Man: The Game Came out)
Earth-194111 (Spider-Man The Animated Series)

Edit: Oh, and trailer...

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/spider-man-shattered-dimensions/12941

and official site: http://spidermandimensions.marvel.com/#/home

Last edited:
My god, why not list them all?

Please don't, Please please don't....

hmm, on the one hand it would satisfy my lust for listing things and totally piss Houde off (major benfit with the latter there), But then on the other hand I'm tired and I don't think any of those Spider-Men would be apart of this game...

hmm, toughie...

Last edited:

Earth-58163 (House Of M)
Earth-2149 (Zombieverse)
Earth-8101 (Monkeyverse)
Earth-2301 (Mangaverse)
Earth-9602 (Amalgam)
Earth-8311 (Spider-Ham)
Earth-1610 (Ultimate) (Only cause that Universe has changed since the Ultimate Spider-Man: The Game Came out)

All the cartoon ones are out due to copyright problems. Amalgam is partialy owned by DC, so also impossible.

Zombiverse is fairly likely (though I don't want to see it...zombies should be machinegunned, not webbed) as is 2099 and Spider-Ham. I don't see Ultimate or House of M as very likely, since I wouldn't want to play Green Goblin and Ultimate is very similar to 616 these days.

However, we're talking about who gets to be playable. There's nothing that says the other incarnations can't make cameo appearances.

Earth-58163 (House Of M)
Earth-2149 (Zombieverse)
Earth-8101 (Monkeyverse)
Earth-2301 (Mangaverse)
Earth-9602 (Amalgam)
Earth-8311 (Spider-Ham)

yeah, the only real possibilities I see there are 2099 and Unlimited, which are too similar to include them both. The others are too ridiculous or too similar to the "Amazing-verse" to include.

Except for maybe the Marvel Zombie-verse, but that would probably limit their market to a more mature audience, which they're never willing to do with Spidey.

That trailer is awesome, I just realized that this game is basically 'Turtles Forever' but Spidey. I do wonder if there is going to be much free roam swinging. I can't imaging a whole world where you play as Spidey and he has to walk through a jungle.

That trailer is awesome, I just realized that this game is basically 'Turtles Forever' but Spidey. I do wonder if there is going to be much free roam swinging. I can't imaging a whole world where you play as Spidey and he has to walk through a jungle.

My guess it will be limited free roaming like in Batman: Arkham Asylum. They'll probably take a lot of ideas from that game.

Last edited:
Meh, The moment she mentioned make web "hammers" and "staffs" I lost interest. This cool but I'm not sure if it will be for me

yeah, i felt the same way but then i watched the trailer and he didn't make a big mallet out of webbing, he webbed the ground, pulled up a chunk of rock and hit someone with it.

yeah, the only real possibilities I see there are 2099 and Unlimited, which are too similar to include them both. The others are too ridiculous or too similar to the "Amazing-verse" to include.

Except for maybe the Marvel Zombie-verse, but that would probably limit their market to a more mature audience, which they're never willing to do with Spidey.

Then again, Spider-man Noir was Mature too.

Speaking of, i wonder if any other Noir heroes will show up as Cameos.

Edit: Spider-Man 2099 has been leaked. Also, Cosmic Spidey-costume for all.

http://kotaku.com/5505645/first-spider+man-shattered-dimensions-details-go-beyond-amazing

Last edited:
Activision:
Penned by acclaimed Marvel comic book writer Dan Slott, the story takes players on a mission to capture the magical energy of the Tablet of Order and Chaos, which has been shattered and scattered across parallel universes. Gamers are challenged to battle fan-favorite villains such as the lethal Kraven and a custom, never-before-seen Noir version of Hammerhead, in a quest to restore the fabric of reality.

SHH!

The bullet points universe would have been a fun choice too.

I really hope that this "custom Hammerhead" isn't one of the new villains.

I'm a little disapointed by the leak news, mostly because of the bulky Spider-Man that appeared. I was really hoping for Spider-Girl.

Ah well. I'll see what happens.

Latest posts

Back