Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

I think they'll probably use Sean Marquette for the Ultimate verson. Since he did the voice in the game. But I'd really would like to hear Josh Keaton's voice for this game.

Gametrailers.com has a new interview. Most of it is stuff we already know. But the do talk about one thing that is new to spidey games. first person sequences. These are interactive cut scenes that will make you feel like you have become spidey. It's a punch out style of game play, where you really see the damage that you do. Oh, and they said that there are huge cast of characters in this game.

You can check out the interview here: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/universes-collide-spider-man-shattered/64135

Not a fan of gimmick like that. I felt like I was spiderman while spider-man 2, First person probably won't have that effect.

[video=youtube;krN6GVJBZQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krN6GVJBZQE[/video]

After watching it again, sounds like NPH voicing Amazing Universe Spidey....

Last edited:
This game looks like another silly gimmick. :(

The trailer's entire focus is on the combat. When I play a Spider-Man game, combat is one of the things I care about the least. Saving people and webswinging are the things I liked most about the good Spider-Man games. Plus, if this isn't a free-roaming game, I won't be buying it.

I'm torn as to whether or not this will, indeed, be a gimmick or an innovation. I'll have to play to decide whether it enhances gameplay and narrative or if it's just a petty selling point.

Ok, so I found out a little bit about the "why." Basically, the Tablet of the Bordering Kaos has been stolen and has broken into four pieces. Each piece ends up in an alternate dimension and it is your job to find them all.

Oh, and on Friday May 14th. Gametrailers T.V. will be giving us a new look at the game and a new boss.

Last edited:
Don't forget tonight's Episode of Game Trailers TV will reveal exclusive footage and a new villain.

Game Tailers TV tonight at 12:40ET.

For those of you who could not see Gamtailers TV...

Ok so far this game looks good, the fighting seems tight. I'm going to love using the web hammer and mace. What we thought was just cut scene where Spidey punches out the bad guy while we just sit there waiting to move on, is actually going to be interactive.

The villain they revealed tonight is The Goblin in the Noir Universe. The Tablet gives the holder more power so Osborn is more disfigured (aproved by Marvel) than he appears in the comics. He looks a little more like Ultimate Green Goblin... a little bit. They had also said that one of the Spidey writers is helping with the "Amazing" storyline. Who is he, Dan Slott. later this year at E3 and Comic Con. They will be revealing the last two worlds.

Last edited:
That video got a bit annoying with the guy keep trying to make it sound so original, "You've had to use shadows before" except for Spider-man the movie game, "We've never seen Osborn like this before" except for Ultimate Spider-man. I'm not liking the web clubs or the first person at all. Still looks fun.

Meh. If they announced one of the 'dimensions' to be Earth X I might be interested.

Latest posts

Back