Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

I'm sure he is.

And Spider-Girl would be awesome, but how would the game play and style be different from the regular spider-man "amazing universe"?

I'm sure he is.

And Spider-Girl would be awesome, but how would the game play and style be different from the regular spider-man "amazing universe"?

I don't know, I'm on a bit of a fanboy high and didn't think that far.

So you think Hammerhead is or isn't one of the new villains? That answer was a little vague.

EDIT: Also...they really, really should not get rid of the sandbox web-swinging for this game. It's easily the franchises best asset. Granted, they never said they're getting rid of it (most likely because they wanted to focus on the game's gimmick) but still.

Last edited:
I really hope that this "custom Hammerhead" isn't one of the new villains.

I'm a little disapointed by the leak news, mostly because of the bulky Spider-Man that appeared. I was really hoping for Spider-Girl.

Ah well. I'll see what happens.

Yeah, but spider-girl wouldn't have been that different from amazing. They seem to be going with drastically different universes.

Why Not? Mr.Nagative(not negative man, get it right). is actually a pretty good villain and would work well in the Noir sections.

And it's Menace, not "Red Goblin".

Who cares they suck.

But anyway. The trailer looked great and it's kind of what I wanted. Now with 2099 been leaked I hope last 1 is either Mangaverse or Zombieverse

One thing I like that the cosmic costume showed was that there probably will be more alternative costumes but a different version in each dimension. Like there will be a symbiote costume for the normal version and a symbiote design in the noir style. So each costume gets 4 versions

if zombie is one of them :D symbiote zombie spider-man. Too much awesome for words

Who cares they suck.

But anyway. The trailer looked great and it's kind of what I wanted. Now with 2099 been leaked I hope last 1 is either Mangaverse or Zombieverse

Except they don't suck, at all.

In fact, Mister Negative is one of the best new villains to show up in awhile. Have you read any of his stories, or do you like to complaing about books you don't read?

Seriously, he's actually really cool.

Last edited:
Except they don't suck, at all.

In fact, Mister Negative is one of the best new villains to show up in awhile. Have you read any of his stories, or do you like to complaing about books you don't read?

Seriously, he's actually really cool.

I tried to read them but honestly I didn't enjoy them at all.

you should try reading some of the newer stuff. I agree that ASM wasn't amazing for the first year, but it's definitely picked up.

EDIT: I wonder if that last one is like a negative zone spider-man or something. Just based on the colours.

Last edited:
you should try reading some of the newer stuff. I agree that ASM wasn't amazing for the first year, but it's definitely picked up.

EDIT: I wonder if that last one is like a negative zone spider-man or something. Just based on the colours.

Spider-Man once became this Negative Zone hero called Dusk. Though I seriously doubt they'll make that playable.

I think it might be Symbiote Spider-Man.

well, he became a hero in New York called Dusk and claimed he was from the negative zone.

He got the costume from an adventure in the Negative Zone. I remember, I had the issue as a kid. But back on topic.

I think the fourth one is Symbiote Spidey based on the black coloring inbetween the "Cap Universe" colors of the costume and the symbiote's popularity. Heck, it might even be from the Web of Shadows universe.

Fair enough. Anyway, moving on....

I was really hoping for a 1602 universe.

He got the costume from an adventure in the Negative Zone. I remember, I had the issue as a kid. But back on topic.

I think the fourth one is Symbiote Spidey based on the black coloring inbetween the "Cap Universe" colors of the costume and the symbiote's popularity. Heck, it might even be from the Web of Shadows universe.

Or the Spider-Carnage universe.

Last edited:

.....will be joined by christopher daniel barnes, who voiced spider-man in the '90s cartoon and will voice spider-man noir. Morgan noted that all four spider-mans in the game will have different voices, and each actor is someone that has voiced the character before (let more speculation commence!).

NPH!!!!!

He's too hot in the biz to not do this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back