Spider-Man Spider-Verse Discussion/Spoilers

So Morlun in the newspaper strip universe might be the greatest thing ever.

That and the Hostess one where brilliant.

"Why does time keep repeating!"

haha, yeah those were pretty funny. :lol:

I wonder if it's going to be significant that the Master Weaver saved the newspaper strip-verse.

ASM #10 was basically a set up for all the tie-in series, but it was still enjoyable. I wonder why Ezekiel knew so much about all of this.

He seems like a character whose point is to know things the others don't.

I don't know who he was in 616.

A character whose point was to know things others don't. He was in JMS's first arc that introduced all the spider totem stuff.

Spider-punk needs a spin off series.

Yeah, I know all that. I just wonder if they'll ever explain WHY he knows all this, or if he's just the Spider-Shaman that helps explain the main points of the mythos.

And Spider-Man 2099 and Lady Steampunk Spider are going to fix it.

Brillant.

As for the Scarlet Spiders it reminded me of how much I actually miss Ben Reilly. Though I wish he was in his awesome Scarlet Spider outfit, but we can't have everything. And I'm holding out hope he's still alive.

The Ultimate Spider-Man from the cartoon calling his team Web Warriors. Hilarious.

This whole thing makes me smile.

Yeah, it's really a good story. And the teaser at the end of Spider-Verse #2 about married Spider-Man coming back a bit this summer got me all excited.

Really liked the Anarchy Spider-Man. Loved that he played the 60's theme song. This has been a really fun event, but I cannot wait to go back to married Spider-Man. I just wish someone other than Dan Slott was writing it.

I don't usually like the multi-universe, multi dimension story-lines, but I really liked the spider-verse series.
There was good back story, almost all spidys were well written and established. And it also had Spiderman India!

Latest posts

Back