Star Wars General Discussion (dedicated to Houde)

The Rebels finale was great. Great cliffhanger.

There are rumors that there will only be one more season and then they will probably have direct to DVD type releases while they create a new series that takes place between episodes 6 and 7.

The Rebels finale was great. Great cliffhanger.

There are rumors that there will only be one more season and then they will probably have direct to DVD type releases while they create a new series that takes place between episodes 6 and 7.

I heard a rumor Rogue One might have some characters from Rebels,

I heard a rumor Rogue One might have some characters from Rebels,

That would be surprising. Other than Aurra Sing (I think) I don't know of any characters that have jumped from other media to the movies. Although this isn't a saga movie so maybe they don't treat it the same.

So Anthony Ingruber needs to play young Han Solo in the upcoming movie. He played the young version of Harrison Ford's character in Age of Adeline and he looks just like young Harrison Ford.

684500f9ce55caf078f47a9fd65c5bda695500a9.jpg

Last edited:
I hope it gets a full collection treatment

I find it weird that none (at least to my knowledge) of the Star Wars collected volumes have been released as premiere hardcovers. Only trade paperbacks.

I find it weird that none (at least to my knowledge) of the Star Wars collected volumes have been released as premiere hardcovers. Only trade paperbacks.

Probably to give distance from the hardcovers since Star Wars fans are crazy and collect everything.

"Aw man, guess I can only get TPB."
*months later the HCs come out*
"Oh man,better upgrade"

However, there's also a rumor that Marvel, most likely Perlmutter, doesn't want to be publishing Star Wars, but Disney is forcing them so that could also be why.

Last edited:
Darth Vader ending at #25

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-comics-ending-darth-vader-series-with-25

I hope it gets a full collection treatment

:(

However, there's also a rumor that Marvel, most likely Perlmutter, doesn't want to be publishing Star Wars, but Disney is forcing them so that could also be why.

Wait, what? Perlmutter doesn't want to be publishing their reliably strongest selling titles? If it's just due to licensing fees, it's only going to make me hate that guy even more.

Interesting. I hadn't heard that. Seems pretty idiotic, since like DiB said these are some of the best selling comics printed today.

Latest posts

Back