Street Fighter IV thread.

Screw you guys.....I liked EX.

I owned with Hokuto and Skullomania.

I've also discovered something new----I am actually better with Chun Li rather than with the norm defaults like Ryu or Guile.

Screw you guys.....I liked EX.

I owned with Hokuto and Skullomania.

I've also discovered something new----I am actually better with Chun Li rather than with the norm defaults like Ryu or Guile.

yeah I played EX3 once, it wasn't all bad, alot of the new characters were pretty neat

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, SF fans are afraid of change. Well they have every right to be though when you look at SF2.

yeah I played EX3 once, it wasn't all bad, alot of the new characters were pretty neat

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, SF fans are afraid of change. Well they have every right to be though when you look at SF2.

They're not afraid of change. The EX series just wasn't that good.

I heard if you say Rufus five times into a mirror the mirror will immediately shatter under the incredible force of his suck. Same with El Fuerte.

el fuerte would have been the only new character i like. As a lover of lucha libre, the sport not the toon, his moves are cool and fresh for the game. He's like a more flexible alex and some of his moves are similar. As a fellow mexican, why he gotta be a bad cook?! Why does he have to be an overbearing stereotype and it just feels like he's made to be hated. He's basically just a cooler t. hawk which isn't helping much.

Rufus is so made of suck. he is so a rip off of chang from the SNK series. and if you think this is the best since street fighter 2 turbo(?! HELLO TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION!!!) you're mistaken. also, mole, HD remix is completely worth it.

el fuerte would have been the only new character i like. As a lover of lucha libre, the sport not the toon, his moves are cool and fresh for the game. He's like a more flexible alex and some of his moves are similar. As a fellow mexican, why he gotta be a bad cook?! Why does he have to be an overbearing stereotype and it just feels like he's made to be hated. He's basically just a cooler t. hawk which isn't helping much.

Rufus is so made of suck. he is so a rip off of chang from the SNK series. and if you think this is the best since street fighter 2 turbo(?! HELLO TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION!!!) you're mistaken. also, mole, HD remix is completely worth it.

Granted alot of characters are stereotypes in Street Fighter. Beside, Mexicans can't cook. :wink:

Have you've ever had real Mexican food, not the tacos/burritos/**** they serve at Chipolata or however it's spelled.

Real Mexican Food makes me happy.

I am known to make Mexican food, myself on occasion, I make some mean Fajita's

Canada has a severe shortage of mexicans, we have to get asians to cook our mexican food, you know you guys are having so much trouble with illegal aliens, maybe you could ship the ones you catch up here maybe? we have lots of space for them to run around in and stuff.

But sending them to Canada may just be too cruel.

I am known to make Mexican food, myself on occasion, I make some mean Fajita's

Canada has a severe shortage of mexicans, we have to get asians to cook our mexican food, you know you guys are having so much trouble with illegal aliens, maybe you could ship the ones you catch up here maybe? we have lots of space for them to run around in and stuff.

But sending them to Canada may just be too cruel.

fajitas are more texmex than actual mexican food. fajita meat is just steak skirt.

Fajitas rule the school. There is no greater satisfaction than being able to wrap one out without all of the meat and sauce oozing out. And it's a taste bonanza.

But seriously...the word 'street fighter' has only been used once so far on this page of the thread. Off-topic, perhaps?

Well, I loved Street Fighter when I was a kid. We played Championship Edition til our fingers bled. And I played the hell out of Darkstalkers, as well.

But I haven't picked up SF since I was a kid.

Latest posts

Back