Superman: Doomsday [spoilers]

Re: Superman Doomsday trailer!!

The Lois-glass-shower was great.

Iffy on this movie.

Should this be in Comic Movie sub-forum?

I like the animated Justice League and Teen Titans when i watch them. I suppose if this is on TV I'll watch it, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to seek it out....unless everyone on this board raves about it.

I'm gonna Netflix it.

And hte day superman died? I was in my LCS like everyone else buying a copy.

I'm gonna Netflix it.

And hte day superman died? I was in my LCS like everyone else buying a copy.
The day Superman died, when I found out I said, "Good."

I'm not kidding.

Of course, I had less respect for the character at the time than I do now.

...Are you kidding?

they have been merged now

I posted that when if look up "Superman Doomsday trailer!!" was a different thread created by lantern.

but when they were merged that post I did stayed and did not get deleted.

Re: Superman: Doomsday

all of these new DC movies are supposed to be animated in the same art style that the original comic was done in.

one of the episodes in BTAS has a segment with the same art style from The Dark Knight Returns. it's pretty cool.

all of these new DC movies are supposed to be animated in the same art style that the original comic was done in.

one of the episodes in BTAS has a segment with the same art style from The Dark Knight Returns. it's pretty cool.

sound cool.

I'm interested in this film the most.

I want to see how superman dies. not read comic

I remember that one, it also had a version from way back when. During the campy days

I have to say, I wasn't particularly excited about this film, but I sure am now. Not only does Superman look cool for the first time in the DCAU, but it's taken out-of-continuity to the DCAU, so it's not the A-hole, pessimistic Superman from JLU.

It'll also be nice to have a watered-down, less convoluted version of Death of Superman to enjoy, not to mention, Lois and Superman are finally together in animated form.

Can't wait for this.

The coloring looks a bit dull, but I like how they made Superman's face look a little different, with what appear to be wrinkles....

Last edited:

The coloring looks a bit dull, but I like how they made Superman's face look a little different, with what appear to be wrinkles....

I will admit that he looks a bit...seasoned, not to mention he's that irritating shade of purple he was in JLU again, but overall, I'm loving the new designs of the characters. Lex, Lois and Jimmy all look great (Lex looks a lot like he did in Superman Returns in this).

I can't wait to see how this turns out and I hope that they get to work on a Batman animated project as soon as possible. Much as I love Kevin Conroy, I want to see what else Timm and Co. can do.

****. As if I didn't have enough stuff to spend my money on next week.

Oh well.....TO THE UC STORE FOR CHEAPER PRICING!

Don't forget, this film has the most dangerous Superman villain of all... Toyman! :wink:

Forget Lex and Doomsday, can the Man of steel defeat the grown man with a toy fetish?

Seriously though anyone remember the JLU episode where Toyman did "kill" Superman? I actually kinda like STAS Toyman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back